• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF partner wanted

TheRoleplayingDovah

RP Nation's only Elder roleplaying Dovah
I'm looking for someone to do a FxF rp with me. I have a few rules and a few ideas. The rules are there because i've gone through so many 1x1 RPs that i feel that i need to make sure that the partner does not quit the RP without any warning.

Rules:

1.Please be active. I understand if life prevents you or you'll not have any access to the net for a few days but please inform me if you are able.

2.No godmodding. I dislike godmodders.

3.Please avoid 1 liners. One every now and then is acceptable as it may give me something to work with but a majority of the time, they may not be enough.

4.No speking likez this plx. It doesn't flow well and i'm not fond of txt speak.

5.If you would like to do it via PM, i will create an Out of character PM for us to discuss stuff about the RP so the flow of the RP is not interrupted.

6. Please fade to black even if we're doing it via PM to comply with the PG 13 rules.

7.Have fun!

8. Anime,realistic etc... I don't mind what pictures you use for your character's appearance but try to keep it PG13 and they must be at least 18 due to the nature of FxF RPs.

9. If you have read the rules, put "I AM YURI!"

Now, the ideas:

1. That girl i saw at the gym. You are a member of the gym and have been going there for a while or just joined and you speak to another woman on a regular basis or a woman helps you or you help her. What will happen between them? If you would prefer to have it be a member of staff instead of gym member x gym member, i am willing to do that and will be the staff member so that i can leak the gym through the posts. For example, X unlocked the door to the spa and description here. UPDATE:30.09.2014: Idea has been claimed.

2. College Students. You have been attending the college for a while or you are a newbie. Little did you know that you would discover yourself. We can do it as a Teacher x Student and i'm willing to split the college description 50/50. For example, i reveal something and you reveal something instead of me controlling everything about the college. UPDATE: 02.10.2014. The idea has been claimed.

3. The desert island. You were washed overboard by a rogue wave. I have a confession. I have very little hope for this idea as i have done it several times in the past and it died. But if you are interested in it and feel that it won't end up dying, i am up for it. UPDATE: 30.09.2014:The idea has been claimed.

4. Room mates You're moving! You moved from X and have managed to find an apartment with affordable rent. Little did you know that she would change your life. UPDATE: 30.09.2014: The idea has been claimed. I am not willing to do two RPs for the same idea because it will more or less bore me.

5.I prefer modern ideas and currently have none but if you have an idea set in a modern time and it's yuri(FxF), let me know. :)

Secret rule 1: It's like YAOI but with women and will not break the PG 13 rule. If you have read the rules, put this at the bottom of your character sheet or your post if you are interested in RPing with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't read the rules, Pupeex. Please reread them. I have these rules in place to try to prevent another spate of 1x1 RPs being abandoned by the partner as that has happened to me far too many times. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back