• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FxF or FxM preferred

alien queen

Yeet Yeet
Hey! I’m looking for some more RP partners,
I prefer playing as a straight Female or Lesbian Female (I tend to suck at playing men so I prefer writing for female characters)

I don’t really do fandom stuff, I’m more into OC’s

I’m interested in romance roleplays with dark themes (abuse, injury, anxiety, violence, crime, substance abuse, etc. basically I’m up for anything dark and angsty I have no triggers or limits. Try me.) however combined with those dark themes I do like some comedy and fluff as well (hence where the romance comes in for fluff)
I tend to do fantasy/post-apocalyptic stuff although I can do modern however the futuristic post apocalyptic fantasy stuff is what I live for!

I have my own world built and created and I already have multiple oc’s, so I’m down for doing an RP in my world or we can do something in your world if you have one or we can even create our own world and just start from scratch!

I’m usually as detailed as my partner is, I prefer decent detail, it doesn’t have to be a book but I just need something to work with, so message me if you’re interested and we can talk it out!

Hello! I would be willing to either do a plot that you have in mind or plot together with you if you would like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back