• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [FxF|MxF] Roleplay search

Zoe

Hello everyone!
I'm looking for a new roleplay partner since now I have a lot of free time.
I want to roleplay as my new oc. She's the typical 'bad girl' that is involved with people she shouldn't be.
I don't have any plot in mind but we can always brainstorm. I'll be okay with any character from another bad boy/girl where both of them can get in trouble together or a random nerd, drama kid, whatever. Even if you already have a plot I would love to hear it (any genre that fits my character of course) I love Mystery, adventure, action, horror.

I'm mostly looking for a long term play. Answers from 2 to 3 paragraphs. You and all the characters involved must be at least 18 since I like to explore adultish/dark themes. I also would like one reply per day (it's okay if you can't post someday, life happens, but I'm talking in general (: ) Romance is a must. Finally if it's not too much to ask I would like characters with human face claims.
I also have diiscord if anyone would like to RP there! My user is Saori#9967
I love to make friends so I'm more than fine with OOC chatter heheh.

If you're interested just PM me and we can talk about it! (And I'll send you my oc's sheet)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back