• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF Anyone?

MidnightWolf

Herro Agian!!!

So does anyone want to do a FxF with me? I've been craving one and it seems like none want to do one. When it comes to FxF I really love doing the modern/slice of life:forbidden love with these. I do have a work in progress plot, but I'm open to any ideas.

Hi there! I'd be super interested in doing a FxF with you, especially since i do tend to lean more to those forbidden, mordent things, anyway I hope we can work something out, thanks.

Danyhamy said:
Hi there! I'd be super interested in doing a FxF with you, especially since i do tend to lean more to those forbidden, mordent things, anyway I hope we can work something out, thanks.
Alright just on me whenever

[QUOTE="RolePlay Queen]I'm always up for a FxF! One question, are you a one-liner?

[/QUOTE]
I usually try to match the person I'm roleplaying with, Unless said roleplayer has more that two paragraphs then I try to do as best I can.

MidnightWolf said:
I usually try to match the person I'm roleplaying with, Unless said roleplayer has more that two paragraphs then I try to do as best I can.
I lose interest when people do one-liners, I usually do 3 lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back