• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FxF/ Advanced Lit and Novella Female Inside.

BloomingScribe

Hello one and hello all. My name is Alstroemeria and I have been a member on RPnation for some time now. I am no stranger to writing or role-playing, and it is a hobby that I hold dear to me. My activity on RPnation has been waning due to a lack of time, but I am ready to make a comeback. I am searching for writers who have common interests and a love for writing as much as I do. I want to find those who enjoy writing long, character, and setting-driven works.

I may be open to MxF pairings, just ask.

She ran through the forest. Her long golden hair concealed the gentle contours of her face, whipping about in the wind luxuriously. Her complexion was almost translucent, fitting for a vampire, and lacking in any noticeable blemishes; as though she was carved from marble. Her eyes were an otherworldly topaz, and they gleamed now as they darted about, searching for prey. The promise of flesh and sustenance drove her, and she smiled slowly, revealing her pearly white fangs. She was clad in a black velvet gown, its long train running swiftly through the undergrowth behind her. The raven gown was cinched tightly at her thin, petite waist, and its neckline plunged deeply, revealing much of her slender decolletage. Her sleeves hung loose and were trimmed with lavish lace. It pained her that the dress was soiled with dirt and mud, but she cared not. She intended to hunt soon, and she would tear her gown anyway. Ravenously, she sniffed the air, smelling a myriad of scents; the bracken, the flowers, the blood of creatures great and small. Her eyes flinched in the direction of a young deer, bounding through the undergrowth a few hundred meters away. She could smell its blood, almost taste it on her tongue. It was so very close...Yet she restrained herself. There was no fun in immediately hunting her prey. The anticipation, the slow burn of hunger, was the best part. She would wait. Soon enough, she would feast. Gloriously, beautifully feast. She heard a rustle in the leaves behind her, and slowly, she turned, dropping into a combat stance, and baring her teeth as her eyes narrowed. The leaves parted, but it was only a small doe, here to drink from the stream. It froze as it caught sight of her, but she ignored it, dismissing it as prey unworthy of her attention.

Her eyes flicked back to the deer she had spotted earlier, still peacefully grazing, its slender legs tucked up to its body as it ate. She licked her lips, and her mouth began to water. The deer would taste so delicious...She resisted the primal urge to sprint forward, and instead slowly stalked towards it, keeping her footsteps light and silent, her body low to the ground. Unexpectedly, the animal seemed to sense her nearby and froze once more. Its head swiveled atop its long, slender neck, as it sought the source of the danger. The deer's eyes found her, and as she held its gaze, she saw its pupils contract into thin vertical slits. An instinctive reaction. It had recognized her as a predator, a threat to its very existence. She bared her teeth in a predatory snarl, and the deer turned, fleeing at breakneck speed. She laughed, a terrifying, harsh sound that was almost a bark, and she surged forward. She was faster, far faster than the deer. She ran with unnatural speed, her legs a blur as she tore through the undergrowth, closing the distance between herself and the prey with every second. She breathed through her mouth, tasting the prey's scent, feeling the exhilarating thrill as it got closer and closer. However, the animal was faster than she had expected, and despite her best efforts, she found herself stuck at what seemed to be a constant distance from the prey. She growled in frustration, and her lips drew back to reveal her teeth once more. If she did not reach it soon, it would escape her, and her hungry belly would be denied its due. She needed to act decisively. As the deer raced ahead, it passed under the low branches of an evergreen tree.

She stopped running and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and focused solely on the sound of the deer's galloping hooves, and its heavy panting. The wind blew past her, rustling the leaves in the trees and bushes. She sought after the animal once more, but could not find its scent. It had disappeared. She growled and looked around desperately for her escaped prey.

Here is what I require in a writer, in no particular order:

• Please have a good grasp of grammar, syntax, and spelling,
    Please be stubborn enough to see something through to the end. I cannot count the number of roleplays that have fizzled out in the first few chapters. While I am guilty of ghosting and poor communication, it is something that I am looking to improve and make up for with my new role plays. I wholeheartedly respect that we all have lives and I understand the need to quit a roleplay before it is truly finished, but please give me a few words to let me know why. I will not take offense if a roleplay has had its start and you feel it to be a burden.
  • Please have a writing sample at the ready. It is not something that I require, but I am more inclined to engage with creative writers who can showcase their talents and I am able to have a good grasp on whether we will be compatible.
  • Please do not ask me to start a roleplay with you if you are limited to short replies. I am looking for someone who is able to produce lengthy and content-filled paragraphs.
  • Please be 18+. Not budging on this.
  • Please be willing to work with a diverse range of characters. I am comfortable with FxF pairings.
  • I can and will double up.
Original Ideas (Mainly looking for FxF)
  • Forbidden romance.
  • Pregnancies.
  • Angst-driven romances.
  • Fairy-tale-related plots.
  • Vampires, werewolves, and monsters.
  • Female Pirate x Captive Princess
  • Circus Performer x Circus Performer/Circus Visitor.
Fandoms
  • Twilight
  • American Horror Story
  • Disney
No Thanks
  • Abuse.
  • Animal cruelty.
  • Anime.
  • School.
  • Cyperpunk.
  • KRP.
  • Pokemon.