• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fury's findings. (an mxm partner search)

erised

𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
tumblr_nb6qd6SGC21rhhw7fo1_500.gif

hello friend.

i’m night fury, in case you couldn’t already tell from the user written on the side. now that summer is finally here (beyond thankful), i’m searching for a few prp partners. i’m open to all plots, themes, ideas, etc. and there is very little i won’t do (though i do have a few limits that can be explained via pm) so chances are we’ll find a plot that strikes our fancy. while i do have a few ideas for plots, i love brainstorming and coming up with a whole new idea. i'm currently mainly looking for m/m relationships (though, if a particularly good m/f crops up, I may be interested, but i'd ask to play the female role). i don't have many limits (the ones that i do can be explained via pm if you wish) and my only requirements are that you be 18+, able to post 1-3 paragraphs per post and can post at least once a week!

so, now that that's out of the way, we're onto the fun part (i think???) and that is everything i’m currently interested in (what i'm craving the most is bolded, though, i'm open to all options, of course):

tv/movies
skam (evak, elu, nicotino, etc.) but with oc’s
american horror story
footloose
the umbrella academy
shameless
hemlock grove
harry potter
kingsman
x-men

books
harry potter
red queen series
the mortal instruments

chronicles of narnia
lord of the flies
the hunger games
the catcher in the rye
divergent
pride and prejudice

music
battle of the bands
rival bands

singing competition turned rivalry

supernatural
werewolf x
vampire x
angel x
demon x
warlock x
human x

the others
enemies to lovers
crime/thriller
rival groups/gangs
soulmates

and a whole bunch of other plots! note: my interests are not limited to these! i'm interested in pretty much everything under the sun.

since it is summer and schedules can be unpredictable, i understand that there may be days or weeks where i'm unable to post or neither of us are, and that's perfectly okay. as long as there is a reply or two up per week, that's fine with me! if i’m going to be gone long, i will let you know. if you're interested, send me a message! you can comment here, but i'll just ask you to send me a message. look forward to speaking with and meeting you all!

Last edited:
tumblr_nb6qd6SGC21rhhw7fo1_500.gif

hello friend.

i’m night fury, in case you couldn’t already tell from the user written on the side. now that summer is finally here (beyond thankful), i’m searching for a few prp partners. i’m open to all plots, themes, ideas, etc. and there is very little i won’t do (though i do have a few limits that can be explained via pm) so chances are we’ll find a plot that strikes our fancy. while i do have a few ideas for plots, i love brainstorming and coming up with a whole new idea. i'm currently mainly looking for m/m relationships (though, if a particularly good m/f crops up, I may be interested, but i'd ask to play the female role). i don't have many limits (the ones that i do can be explained via pm if you wish) and my only requirements are that you be 18+, able to post 1-3 paragraphs per post and can post at least once a week!

so, now that that's out of the way, we're onto the fun part (i think???) and that is everything i’m currently interested in (what i'm craving the most is bolded, though, i'm open to all options, of course):

tv/movies
skam (evak, elu, nicotino, etc.) but with oc’s
american horror story
footloose
the umbrella academy
shameless
hemlock grove
harry potter
kingsman
x-men

books
harry potter
red queen series
the mortal instruments

chronicles of narnia
lord of the flies
the hunger games
the catcher in the rye
divergent
pride and prejudice

music
battle of the bands
rival bands

singing competition turned rivalry

supernatural
werewolf x
vampire x
angel x
demon x
warlock x
human x

the others
enemies to lovers
crime/thriller
rival groups/gangs
soulmates

and a whole bunch of other plots! note: my interests are not limited to these! i'm interested in pretty much everything under the sun.

since it is summer and schedules can be unpredictable, i understand that there may be days or weeks where i'm unable to post or neither of us are, and that's perfectly okay. as long as there is a reply or two up per week, that's fine with me! if i’m going to be gone long, i will let you know. if you're interested, send me a message! you can comment here, but i'll just ask you to send me a message. look forward to speaking with and meeting you all!
I'm super interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back