• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fury-ous (see what I did there?) search for partners!

erised

𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
Hi everyone!

I'm Night Fury, a current college student. Though I'm new to this site, I'm not at all new to role-playing as I have 9-10 years of experience. I’m open to all plots, themes, ideas, etc. There is very little I won’t do (though I do have a few limits that can be explained via pm) so chances are we’ll find a plot that strikes our fancy. While I do have a few ideas for plots, I love brainstorming and coming up with a whole new idea. I'm currently mainly looking for MxM relationships (though, if a particularly good MxF crops up, I may be interested).

So, now that that's out of the way, we're onto the fun part (I think???) and that is what plots/themes I've done in the past. They are, and are not limited to:
  • Enemies to lovers (probably my #1 favorite)
  • Crime/thriller
  • Rival groups/gangs
  • Harry Potter -- set at Hogwarts but using OC's
  • Soulmates
  • And a whole bunch of plots with a few of these elements combined

As a student myself, I understand how busy our lives are and that there may be days where I'm unable to post or neither of us are, and that's perfectly okay. As long as there is a reply or two up per week, that's fine with me! If you're interested, send me a message! Feel free to comment here, but chances are I'll reply faster through messages. Look forward to speaking with and meeting you all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back