• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Funny Games {Closed}

KillGill

Snap out of it
Three psychotic young men take family hostage in their vacation cabin and force them to play sadistic games. The men bet that by 9:00 A.m. the family will no longer be alive, it is the family's job to survive these sadistic games all in one peice.

I was just checking to see if anyone would be willing to do a Roleplay like this ^w^

As in Saw or/and Collector? I like the idea.

Not sure if this sort of brutal rp would be allowed here though.

Last edited by a moderator:
SubSonicSausage said:
As in Saw or/and Collector? I like the idea.
Not sure if this sort of brutal rp would be allowed here though.
Actually the movie funny games isn't much like saw or the collector

[media]

[/media]

This looks like a really interesting idea. I'd prefer to play a younger daughter (like 7-10 years old) but maybe a son if there are too many daughters in the family haha.

Yup, I'm planning on making it very soon ^^

Or .. I dunno. Someone is already playing a 7-year-old girl, and there are already, like, 3 daughters. I might join as the mom or dad but unsure.

Devilsxlovelyxangel said:
What about the fourth bad guy then?
I suppose that would be ok as well. For now you can create the bad guy. I am going to ask Gilmoregirl12 later, if she is fine with you taking the fourth. And even if she is not, your character can always become the fifth )

Devilsxlovelyxangel said:
But wait, you're the first, gilmoregirl is the second and third so, if I'm the fourth, why would she have problem with it?
ActuallyDavid Parks is the first, I am the second, Gilmoregirl is the third and the fourth.

As far as I know, Gilmoregirl is controlling two bad guys in order to even the odds against the family. If you join, I think she could disard one of her bad guys because a player who controls four characters at once would have interact with herself for about a half of an entire rp (and it isn't fun to watch an rp turn into a fanfic writing session for one). In short, it isn't a very good thing.

But it is possible that she wants do it anyway, so thats why I would have to ask her. You, on the other hand, can join regardless of all that stuff.

SubSonicSausage said:
ActuallyDavid Parks is the first, I am the second, Gilmoregirl is the third and the fourth.
As far as I know, Gilmoregirl is controlling two bad guys in order to even the odds against the family. If you join, I think she could disard one of her bad guys because a player who controls four characters at once would have interact with herself for about a half of an entire rp (and it isn't fun to watch an rp turn into a fanfic writing session for one). In short, it isn't a very good thing.

But it is possible that she wants do it anyway, so thats why I would have to ask her. You, on the other hand, can join regardless of all that stuff.
Oh yes, I forgot him (I think it's a he...) Sorry! Anyways, please do ask her (Again, I think it's a she...) :)

Yes I am a she i promise youand the twins kinda come as a package deal so I can give them up if that is what you wish.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back