• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fun Adventure Fantasy Maybe??

BetweenTimeAndSpace

A Simple Alien
Tsk tsk tsk, silly me not doing this earlier!

Okay, so hey there. You can call me Dawn. As you can see, this is for a Fantasy Adventure thingy. If that is not what you wish to roleplay, cool! You're still great.

Anyways, what I'm looking is someone to do a very magical rp with, ya know, with elemental control, mind warping, all that good magic-y stuff that we'll discuss later. It could be about magic power discovery, or maybe to stop the cliche evil bad guy and his clan of "Death Eaters," if you have an idea that is adventure-like in quality, throw it my way. The juicy details of what exactly we might roleplay will be discussed later, though, I would like something not related to a fandom. I have a couple ideas in mind.

On to rp quality and size. I don't mind paragraph size or grammar use or all that stuff, seeing as how I can range from one sentence to 2-4 paragraphs. Just tell me about how you like style! Just nothing too....ya know. Dull. Time-Skips are often used in my other roleplays elsewhere to skip all the boring stuff too, so that's always an open option.

CHARACTERS, WOO! Honestly, I have many a character to choose from and I can (if you wish) create one on the spot to develop through story. But my default character is named Henry Higes. He's thirteen, and if you would take a look at my profile picture, you could see him! I'll describe most of my characters, again, later.

So, if you would like to roleplay at all, reply to this or PM me. Sadly, I am new, so, the ten post rule still applies to me right now. But that can be solved easily. Thanks for reading all the way through this, friends! Here, have a smiley! (:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back