• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

∵∴ Click ∵∴

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Marshmallow’s Search

art_trade___chibi_kois_by_96tor4ko-d6r0z2y.png

Hello there stranger.

My name is Marshmallow, or Mars for short. I have around four years role-play experience. My hobby is to write stories of course, especially with those who have the enthusiasm to push the plot forward as time passes by, naturally I will do the same.

I am a college student which means that my hours can be quite chaotic, resulting in me not being able to respond every day. Please keep that in mind. If I will be away for a longer period of time, so let’s say for more than two-three days, I will message you about it. Or you can message me in case if I forgot. I will try to respond as soon as possible.

A good point in role-plays is surprises. I like to be surprised about what your character is going to do or say, be it for good or for worse. It makes the story just that bit more exciting and it can spice things up quite a bit as well. However, I will draw the line of unicorns appearing in the middle of the ocean in a modern RP.

~~~

So, what am I looking for…

It’s not much really, just a person who has
enthusiasm to write a story with me. Also I would like at least one paragraph consisting of minimum five lines of text. If you happen to be gone for more than three days, please message me about it so I know and also send me a pm when you do not feel like going on with the role-play anymore.

art_trade___riina_by_naemeinn-d94wxyd.png

~~~

Pairings:

> Celebrity x Celebrity/Manager/…

> Vampire x Human/Hunter

> Detective x Criminal

> Student x Student

> …

Ideas:

1. A demon had come to earth only to see why he loved the planet so much. The emotions of hatred, sadness, depression all came to the demon. He had been taught that if they drove a human so far into the madness that they would sell their soul in order to get revenge on someone else. Their souls were the most delicious, the more they got drowned in their feelings. The demon wanted to have another snack however times had changed over the century and the demon now met with the new cultures that existed. The demon took on a job/became a college student in order to find its prey. Not that long after, he found some people who would taste right even if they did not go through the madness. However, just when the demon was about to take somebody’s soul, it was caught by another human being, putting it in a tight spot…

2. Two cooks who were rivals needed to unite for an upcoming project of the town. A mixture of Asian and Western food in one restaurant. The feeling of having to compete with each other was strong but they would need to start working with each other in order to make the project succeed and not fail miserably. However, trials would be there as well, ready to test the two cooks who would need to give their all.

3. …

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in student x student. c: Kind of a vague pairing, but that leaves more ideas to add to it.

And, did you draw those pictures? .w. They're gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="F R O S T Y]
Interested in student x student. c: Kind of a vague pairing, but that leaves more ideas to add to it.
And, did you draw those pictures? .w. They're gorgeous.

[/QUOTE]
Hello. And student x student has already been taken. u-u Are you interested in another one? (the ones that are taken are crossed)

I haven't drawn those pictures, I wish I could. -sigh-

Hmm, are you open to any other pairings, such a more fantasy types? Or is it only the ones listed above?(proves that I should refresh my page once in a while. Cx )

Awe.
xD

[QUOTE="F R O S T Y]
Hmm, are you open to any other pairings, such a more fantasy types? Or is it only the ones listed above?(proves that I should refresh my page once in a while. Cx )
Awe.
xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm open for other ideas. ^^

Wilted said:
I would love to Rp Celebrity x Celebrity!
Awesome ! Just pm me when you're ready.

Xeyran said:
Interested in the detective and criminal pairing!
Nice~ Pm me when you're up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back