• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fullmetal Alchemist

Qinderella

Libra Crybaby
Hello!

About:
-Qinderella
-She/hers
-I write past tense, third person, novella
-EST
-21+

Currently looking for a Fullmetal Alchemist rp, specifically Ed/Roy! I will happily write for either one of them.

I’m pretty open plot wise, I have a few vague plots in mind but I really would love to hear any and all ideas! I’m also happy to write any secondary/side stories and am always happy to add in/play side characters.

Hi!
Are you still looking? If yes, I might be interested. So far I have only written Ed, since he is easier to grasp for me. But I have one request, namely that Ed be at least 18 if there is any romance involved since Roy is considerably older.
I have one plot that has been talked about with a previous partner, but never came to play that is a modern AU set at university with Roy as the poor sod of a young professor that gets tasked to overlook the PhD thesis of one particular student that has already annyoed most of the other candidates. It can involve alchemy, does not have to, I was originally not intended and we had switched the automail leg to a regular prosthesis and left the arm (and Al and Maes) intact. I am open to adapt this or take some of your ideas or find something entirely new with you.

Cheers!

Hello!

About:
-Qinderella
-She/hers
-I write past tense, third person, novella
-EST
-21+

Currently looking for a Fullmetal Alchemist rp, specifically Ed/Roy! I will happily write for either one of them.

I’m pretty open plot wise, I have a few vague plots in mind but I really would love to hear any and all ideas! I’m also happy to write any secondary/side stories and am always happy to add in/play side characters.
Hello,
I’m interested in a Full Metal Alchemist role play though I only have experience writing for Ed. What are you plot ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back