• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Full Metal Alchemist Brainstorm

Kiotaro

The Fifth Horseman
Hey guys. I've been watching FMA for the 90000 time in my life and I really want to do an Rp about it. So. This is just a brainstorm of plots that we could do. Thanks!

*falls to ground an hisses at Doorman.* you. You. You fiend. Anywho. I was thinking maybe just we are trying to recoup the city after a war and it will be hard because everyone has to pitch in and there is still crime going on. Something along those lines.

But canon is no fun. I prefer originality and creativity over copying. *hisses*

XP

Canon would be fun!

I mean, I could give two craps about magickey shizzles in the modern world, friend, the old limits are what make FMA, Fullmetal Alchemist! Without canoninity there is just a bunch of silly hand clapping wizards with attitudes.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass~

But it's true.

Future FMA=Clapping wizards

*Crosses arms and nods*

Mmhmm, I know about a lot of people so I can let you know whose... Flaky.

Haha, most aren't but there are some that are uber flakes.

Haha. Flaky. Aight just PM the flakes and the not flakes. ;D. But my bro will join once he finishes making his Rp perfect. You guys know anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back