• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hello RPNation,
Long time, no see! Shoutout to anyone who got that reference... Anyway, here's my RP interest check for a Frubura or Fruits Basket (2019/2024, aged up) college version RP. One on one. Male x Female. For my fellow Year of the Ox fan club members (and Pisces, alike). If you think you've both the darkness and the light (and the knowledge on the manga and anime(s)) to play Hatsuharu to my own take on Tohru Honda aka Sukai Todd, in a more mature, college graduate setting... Feel free to let me know! The story is based off of a fanfic, I've recently finished and will eventually share. For now, though, it's time for this night owl to have some fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back