• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Friendly, Experienced and Active MxM role-player with lots of characters and world-building experience seeks partner :)

Toyboks

Lurker
Hello all! I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and do my introductory and partner-seeking posts simultaneously. My name is Ines and I'm a 22-year-old designer from London. I have been roleplaying for about eight years now and at its peak, I was writing six or seven hours a day XD Suffice to say I love exploring stories with people. I have recently graduated and now have more free time, and would like to pick up a longer-term story again. I have several 'skeletons' of stories, languages, lore and lots of art of my personal characters to catalyze starting a new story, but I'm equally happy to build something new from the ground up. I personally dislike making OCs and inserting them into fandom universes, but there are a fair few fandoms with canonic characters that I don't mind writing.

I tend to write a large paragraph or two per response, subject to increase or decrease of course depending on the context of the writing. I pretty much exclusively write in third person.
I tend to write Male mains and prefer writing MxM couples, but I'm flexible and have a variety of characters.

I enjoy writing fantasy stuff; ancient reimagined civilizations, sci-fi planets, dystopic future cities...whatever catches our fancy. I currently have an interest in something with an undertone of crime/gang action/something illicit, but I'm very open to suggestions, even if it's just to play around with the characters for a bit - I enjoy a self-indulgent school AU as much as the next person.

I will not write animal-only stuff, a fandom I didn't mention below, or tolerate hundreds of simpering mary sues. Please do not inflict these ladies upon me!

besides this, I have been told I'm a very accommodating writing partner. With your permission, I very well may commission art of your/our characters. I tend to be online as much as I can and will prioritize my writing partner if I know they're waiting on me (as much as I can.) I also enjoy talking to my partner OOC for world building and getting to know each other and silly 'but what if's...' c:

Perhaps this is all a little vague, but I'm not sure what I want right now, so I'd rather cast my net wide. Please drop me a message! I'll reply once I figure out how.

(As for current fandoms, I'm currently only into the idea of doing something with the elves from Lord of the Rings at the moment - perhaps Legolas, Thranduil, Elrond, Elladan and Elrohir, Celeborn, Glorfindel, Mahedros, etc. I'll add more later when I feel the kick again.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I would love to talk to you about RPing! I have been kinda working on a book for almost a decade or so and have a lot of characters, lore, and such from that. It's all vampires and werewolves, though, so I don't know how you feel about that. I work full time but otherwise am online the rest of my day. I think it'd be fun to explore whether we'd make good partners. Just let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back