• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Friendly 1x1 Anyone?

SquishCat

How the heck are we still alive???
Hello! I'm very new to this website and am looking for rp partners! There's one thing I feel I need to get out of the way right off the bat. I only do platonic rp. I don't mind if you have any sort of romance between your own characters, but I'm like no good with that stuff lol.

Anyways, now that that's dealt with, lemme get into detail about myself.
- Fandoms
I don't usually do fandom rp, so I'm very inexperienced in it, but I'm willing to try! I only have two fandom oc's, those being from Tokyo Ghoul and BnHA. I'm pretty good at making up characters on the fly, though, so if you want to do an rp for a certain fandom then lemme know.
- Genres
I'm cool with pretty much any genre except for the aforementioned romance. My favorites are horror/mystery kind of plots, though. I really love those : D. I also have a habit of adding a little humor to rp. Like, not jokes and stuff, but more just not taking things too seriously. Its just the way I am, no changing it. I hAve No ChOicE!
- Reply Speed/Content
I'm like, entirely new to this website so I can't say for certain how quick my reply speed will be, but at the very worst it will be daily. On discord I'm quite a bit better and I will always be certain to notify you if I have something coming up and will be unable to reply for a certain amount of time. I am a little new to discord though so I'd have to ask that you create the group eheh.
As for content, I try to match what I'm given as well as maintain good grammar and spelling. I'm not always feeling super creative so I can't guarantee all replys will be amazing, gorgeous works of art! I'll try and work with what I have, though. I'm entering my senior(12th) year in high school this year and have been excelling in English, so my grammar and spelling should be up to par, though my spelong/atokorect is kind of a week spot for me. There will definitely be a few things that I miss. Sorry in advance!
- Characters
As I mentioned before, I only have a couple fandom characters, but I have a good several original characters that I could use. I also enjoy creating characters on the spot for an rp. I feel it really builds on my story making skills lol. Anyways, most of these characters of mine are of human resemblance, meaning there's like one that's entirely human. I can always adjust them to the needs of a specific roleplay if needed. They're my characters I do what I want lol.
- Me Personally
Well, I'm an asexual(as far as I know) 17 year old girl who likes the color green, cats, dragons, plants, and all other kinds of random stuff. I'm not bothered at all by moderate cussing and don't have any here because I've been trying to cut back on it irl. I'm generally pretty quiet and socially awkward and it kinda shows sometimes online so yeah, prepare for that. I'm thinking about majoring in writing/literature, but may change to coding or greenhouse management. I used to be way into drawing and stuff, but I've kinda fallen out of it since then.

If you're interested, reply below or pm me!

Hello! I'm very new to this website and am looking for rp partners! There's one thing I feel I need to get out of the way right off the bat. I only do platonic rp. I don't mind if you have any sort of romance between your own characters, but I'm like no good with that stuff lol.

Anyways, now that that's dealt with, lemme get into detail about myself.
- Fandoms
I don't usually do fandom rp, so I'm very inexperienced in it, but I'm willing to try! I only have two fandom oc's, those being from Tokyo Ghoul and BnHA. I'm pretty good at making up characters on the fly, though, so if you want to do an rp for a certain fandom then lemme know.
- Genres
I'm cool with pretty much any genre except for the aforementioned romance. My favorites are horror/mystery kind of plots, though. I really love those : D. I also have a habit of adding a little humor to rp. Like, not jokes and stuff, but more just not taking things too seriously. Its just the way I am, no changing it. I hAve No ChOicE!
- Reply Speed/Content
I'm like, entirely new to this website so I can't say for certain how quick my reply speed will be, but at the very worst it will be daily. On discord I'm quite a bit better and I will always be certain to notify you if I have something coming up and will be unable to reply for a certain amount of time. I am a little new to discord though so I'd have to ask that you create the group eheh.
As for content, I try to match what I'm given as well as maintain good grammar and spelling. I'm not always feeling super creative so I can't guarantee all replys will be amazing, gorgeous works of art! I'll try and work with what I have, though. I'm entering my senior(12th) year in high school this year and have been excelling in English, so my grammar and spelling should be up to par, though my spelong/atokorect is kind of a week spot for me. There will definitely be a few things that I miss. Sorry in advance!
- Characters
As I mentioned before, I only have a couple fandom characters, but I have a good several original characters that I could use. I also enjoy creating characters on the spot for an rp. I feel it really builds on my story making skills lol. Anyways, most of these characters of mine are of human resemblance, meaning there's like one that's entirely human. I can always adjust them to the needs of a specific roleplay if needed. They're my characters I do what I want lol.
- Me Personally
Well, I'm an asexual(as far as I know) 17 year old girl who likes the color green, cats, dragons, plants, and all other kinds of random stuff. I'm not bothered at all by moderate cussing and don't have any here because I've been trying to cut back on it irl. I'm generally pretty quiet and socially awkward and it kinda shows sometimes online so yeah, prepare for that. I'm thinking about majoring in writing/literature, but may change to coding or greenhouse management. I used to be way into drawing and stuff, but I've kinda fallen out of it since then.

If you're interested, reply below or pm me!
Let’s talk about fandoms.

I would love to join!
I didn't see your reply until just now! Sorry! And if you're referring to the above mentioned rp, that's kind of devolved into a random plot and is no longer a fandom rp. If you're still interested I could see if Pete's alright with it! And if you want to do a 1x1 that would be totally fine with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back