• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Friday Night Funkin rp Pico/BF

Radio Static

Yo help how do I use this site??
Hello! I really have no idea how this works but I'll give this a shot. Name is Ray, go by she/her and I'm 20. I would love to rp Pico/BF as they have been my hyperfixation lately along with all of Friday Night Funkin. I'm down for all sorts of plots from dark to just all around fluff. Any length of responses are fine as long as they aren't one liners. I have no triggers but will accommodate your triggers if you have any. I love to plan plots together but also can bring my own plots to the table and I'm down for canon plots, aus and mod plots! Please no minors! (Nothing against ya'll just feel uncomfortable) Thanks for even viewing this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back