Freya x Loki One on One

Nohara Rin

Nira! Lord of Elvis.
I would like a highly detailed multiple paragraph roleplay involving a romantic relationship in regards to Freya and Loki, now. I don't want it to just straight off the back allow the two to fall madly in love, it would be after a bit of time so yes, this is asking for a long term role play. For easier purpose I understand that not everyone actually knows of Loki outside of the Marvel Universe "Thor" So I would like this to take place during the first movie, a war between the frost and Asgard has broken out, Freya's Father fighting along side of the all father as well as his son (Frey) Ask that of Odin's help in protecting the Vanir Goddess, well despite their efforts to want to protect Lady Freya she too wishes to fight along side and protect the worlds. Thus in the end at first their methods of keeping her safe require that of a bit more...Force, keeping her locked in a cell for her own. Since Loki is not a fighter but one to create plans of action he would be sent to watch over her and slowly but surely a bond will form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back