• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Freshly Searching ~ Mostly Fandoms

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Good day everyone! I'm back at it again hoping to find a couple new (hopefully) longterm writing partners! You can call me Nova, I'm over 25, and although I've been having bouts of anxiety/depression that have had me on and off as of late I'm really wanting to get back into some creativity and rps have always been my go to xD
Trying not to ramble on too much about the same boring 'rules' everyone needs to write/what they're looking for I'm gonna try to keep this short and sweet!

- Since I'm getting up there (at least I feel old haha) I personally would prefer to write with those over 18. This is purely for comfort although I'm sure there are amazing writers who are still technically minors :3

- Doubling is something im totally cool with. I will say I've had more experience with canon guys opposed to oc ones but I like having a mix of characters and us each getting to play an oc and canon (in the case of fandoms of course). Im happy to attempt canon x canon or oc x oc for anyone's pair although I prefer canon x oc and typically I go for female x male. I haven't had the chance to do other pairs but im totally game if you're okay with my lack of experience!

- My writing varies depending on my partner. I've done more novella style writing down to just a couple/few paragraphs per character or even a mix of the two. It really just depends on what you prefer as well as whats going on in the rp at any given time. I do prefer romance at least for my pair but I don't tend for that to be the sole focus. Angst, drama, conflict, fluff, I love it all!

-Ghosting I know we all do it from time to time whether we mean to or not. I'd prefer to communicate though and just let one another know if we aren't interested anymore that way neither of us are guessing or waiting for a response thats never coming.

I think I can commit to a couple responses a week maybe more or less depending on motivation / the length of the replies / etc.

-On that note I do love ooc! It may take me a bit to open up but I would love to make friends and chat outside of the rp. I feel it keeps things fresh and the interest to last longer. Playlists are cool, gushing, making things related to our characters and the story is awesome, and even just random chatting im game for it all!

-I'm good with rping in pms, ill give threads a go, and I've done email and discord before. I'd be willing to try something like Google docs too.

-The fandom depends on the type of face claim I'll use; meaning anime gets anime and real life gets real or AI created real photos.

- Thats all I can think of for the moment :)

Fandoms
This is kind of a short list as I haven't been keeping up with newer stuff. Totally down for potentially
discussing crossovers!
The canon I write down is the canon I would like to pair an oc with

FF7 Remake / Rebirth
Tseng

Attack on Titan
Levi

Walking Dead
-I've not seen the spinoffs-
Daryl Dixon

Game of Thrones /House of The Dragon
-Ive seen clips and know some things but I've not seen season 2 of HOTD-
Aemond
Robb Stark

Kingdom Hearts
Riku

The 100
Bellamy

The Originals / TVD
Klaus or Kol

Twilight
Alec (aged up)

Original rps
Ngl I haven't done much original rp stuff. I don't particularly feel creative enough I guess.. but I'd like to maybe take on one or two originals rps to try and broaden my horizons though fair warning ill probably be a bit more picky about this.
I'm into post apocalyptic or maybe dystopian.
Fantasy is also cool too. Medieval-ish settings are also something I'd be into.

I might have a small idea / concept to brainstorm on :3

Feel free to pm me with what you'd be interested in :)

Last edited:
Hey! I‘m Raven. It‘s nice to meet you! Unfortunately we don’t really have any fandoms in common, but I‘m always up for a post apocalyptic (or any genre for that matter) original story. Shall I DM you so we can start discussing?

Good day everyone! I'm back at it again hoping to find a couple new (hopefully) longterm writing partners! You can call me Nova, I'm over 25, and although I've been having bouts of anxiety/depression that have had me on and off as of late I'm really wanting to get back into some creativity and rps have always been my go to xD
Trying not to ramble on too much about the same boring 'rules' everyone needs to write/what they're looking for I'm gonna try to keep this short and sweet!

- Since I'm getting up there (at least I feel old haha) I personally would prefer to write with those over 18. This is purely for comfort although I'm sure there are amazing writers who are still technically minors :3

- Doubling is something im totally cool with. I will say I've had more experience with canon guys opposed to oc ones but I like having a mix of characters and us each getting to play an oc and canon (in the case of fandoms of course). Im happy to attempt canon x canon or oc x oc for anyone's pair although I prefer canon x oc and typically I go for female x male. I haven't had the chance to do other pairs but im totally game if you're okay with my lack of experience!

- My writing varies depending on my partner. I've done more novella style writing down to just a couple/few paragraphs per character or even a mix of the two. It really just depends on what you prefer as well as whats going on in the rp at any given time. I do prefer romance at least for my pair but I don't tend for that to be the sole focus. Angst, drama, conflict, fluff, I love it all!

-Ghosting I know we all do it from time to time whether we mean to or not. I'd prefer to communicate though and just let one another know if we aren't interested anymore that way neither of us are guessing or waiting for a response thats never coming.

I think I can commit to a couple responses a week maybe more or less depending on motivation / the length of the replies / etc.

-On that note I do love ooc! It may take me a bit to open up but I would love to make friends and chat outside of the rp. I feel it keeps things fresh and the interest to last longer. Playlists are cool, gushing, making things related to our characters and the story is awesome, and even just random chatting im game for it all!

-I'm good with rping in pms, ill give threads a go, and I've done email and discord before. I'd be willing to try something like Google docs too.

-The fandom depends on the type of face claim I'll use; meaning anime gets anime and real life gets real or AI created real photos.

- Thats all I can think of for the moment :)

Fandoms
This is kind of a short list as I haven't been keeping up with newer stuff. Totally down for potentially
discussing crossovers!
The canon I write down is the canon I would like to pair an oc with

FF7 Remake / Rebirth
Tseng

Attack on Titan
Levi

Walking Dead
-I've not seen the spinoffs-
Daryl Dixon

Game of Thrones /House of The Dragon
-Ive seen clips and know some things but I've not seen season 2 of HOTD-
Aemond
Robb Stark

Kingdom Hearts
Riku

The 100
Bellamy

The Originals / TVD
Klaus or Kol

Twilight
Alec (aged up)

Original rps
Ngl I haven't done much original rp stuff. I don't particularly feel creative enough I guess.. but I'd like to maybe take on one or two originals rps to try and broaden my horizons though fair warning ill probably be a bit more picky about this.
I'm into post apocalyptic or maybe dystopian.
Fantasy is also cool too. Medieval-ish settings are also something I'd be into.

I might have a small idea / concept to brainstorm on :3

Feel free to pm me with what you'd be interested in :)
aaah i would love to write attack on titan with you if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back