Fresh Meat~!

SavageGummiBear

One Time Luck
Hello friends!

The name is SavageGummiBear but you can shorten it however you wish. I'm a gamer girl from Canada and an avid pet lover *o*
I'm new to RPnation but not to roleplaying. For years I've been looking for a stable website to write on and I hope I've found it!
After doing some counting I totaled my history in writing/roleplaying to be 13 years and man does that make me feel old. Group and oneXones are fine with me and I don't dislike all that many genres. I'm easy to please and will try out anything new ^-^

Hopefully I can make some friends here and we can create some epic adventures together!
Friendly is my middle name so please say Hi as I would love to chat <3

-SGBx

Hello friends!

The name is SavageGummiBear but you can shorten it however you wish. I'm a gamer girl from Canada and an avid pet lover *o*
I'm new to RPnation but not to roleplaying. For years I've been looking for a stable website to write on and I hope I've found it!
After doing some counting I totaled my history in writing/roleplaying to be 13 years and man does that make me feel old. Group and oneXones are fine with me and I don't dislike all that many genres. I'm easy to please and will try out anything new ^-^

Hopefully I can make some friends here and we can create some epic adventures together!

-SGBx

Welcome

Welcome to RPN!

I've RPed on this site for a few years now. It's always been stable, and the people I've met have always been nice. I'm sure you'll fit in very nicely here. :3

Hello friends!

-SGBx
Welcome

Hello friends!

-SGBx
Welcome to RPNation, SGB! I'm a new member as well, I hope we both find this place useful!

Greetings! It's nice to meat ya. I'm a new member as well and hopefully we can Rp together sometime. Just be warned of my awful puns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back