Poetry Freeman's Ideas.....

Freeman

Code Monkey like you...
<p>

Okay, this was form a dark... Okay this was form my High School years a bit back. I never found it hard to do poetry, just never liked it all that to much really. So during High School I did some to find something, I think boredom. Ya something along those lines. <strong>101</strong> </p>

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">

<div class="ipsSpoiler_header"><span></span></div>

<div class="ipsSpoiler_contents">

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>As the World burns,</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>As the Sky turns red</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>As the Earth is displaced</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>As the Seas turn down water for blood</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>We wonder why.</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Why dose it Burns?</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Why is it Red?</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Why is the Earth mad?</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Why is the Sea like the Sky?</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Only we can answer the problems we make, but to make the questions we must create the problems.</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em> </em></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>War never changes and it never dies…</em></p></div>

<p> </p>

</div>

</div>

<p> Just finished playing Fallout, well all of them. But ya, and at this point I came to the realization that life sucks. <strong>-Time-</strong> </p>

<div class="ipsSpoiler_contents"><p> <em>Time Passes</em> <em>Time goes by</em> <em>Some even say time flies </em> <em>While others say it crawls by</em> <em>Time</em> <em>But what is time? </em> <em>We see it, but we never feel it</em> <em>The Clock Moves, and speaks</em> <em>But we leave it be </em> <em>Time</em> <em>Time changes</em> <em>Time remains</em> <em>Time repeats</em> <em>Time repeats </em> <em>Time</em> <em>Time as we know it</em> <em>Least forever, going </em> <em>But never stopping</em> <em>All while we stay behind</em> <em>Time</em> Not my best, but made for a English project, while everyone was struggling, I made this up in less then five minutes. Don't know what I was thinking during this time though. </p></div>

</div>

<p> <strong>The World </strong> </p>

<div class="ipsSpoiler_contents"><p> <em>I see in the windows, as i look out, </em> <em>Upon the earth, metal rules the land, </em> <em>Steam, gears, power and corruption triumphs</em> <em>Over nature. It screams in pain and </em> <em>Tiers, as the metal wall grows. The Wall </em> <em>Grows bigger and larger as the hole goes </em> <em>Deeper and darker. But as the wall grows</em> <em>More to restore the order it keeps, chaos</em> <em>Sleeps right by it. Chaos rules were the </em> <em>Wall dose not stay. As concrete paves the </em> <em>Fields within the wall, blood covers the land were, </em> <em>Chaos reigns. Fire rains down form the sky</em> <em>As Machines crawls and harts burns, life stalls for</em> <em>When the artillery rains, the bodies will stain</em> I think I made this my Junior year for English. Not one of my best idea, think I just finished reading a Warhammer40K noval at this point, and all in all had a bad day when I wrought this. </p></div>

</div>

<p> Its not much but its something, I never had anyone really look at this stuff other then well my English teachers, (well at least the second two.) But so this is what I have worked on and made over the years, tell me what you think.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back