• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Group RP! *TEMPORARILY CLOSED*

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin

Hello everyone! So, me and @MoonysMischief have been discussing a Free! group rp and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in it. We're pretty open to any ideas, whether the rp be cannon or an AU, and we have ideas we can offer up as well.

This rp can include LGBTQ qualities, can involve violence, angst, drama, sappiness, fluff, anything really as long as it stays PG-13. I'm sure many of you already know RPNation's rules and we wish to stick by them. If you have any ideas you wish to put forth but are not sure if they are acceptable, just ask, we don't bite. (We aren't Rin.)

As for length, we range from a couple sentences to a couple paragraphs, we are pretty loose in style and aren't too strict on any certain length. I do ask though that you try to best match the length of the other replies. So if I send a paragraph, I don't want a one-liner, try to write a paragraph back.

Alright, now onto characters and pairings. We have already chosen our characters and have a pairing we wish to use in the rp. If not many people join this rp we can double up on characters so it can be interesting.

Characters:

Haruka- @CassieDoughGirl

Makoto- @MoonysMischief

Nagisa- @BlackBeautyRose

Rei-

Gou-

Rin-

Sousuke-

Momo-

Nitori-

Seijuro-

Kisumi-

(And any other's you may think of or wish to play)

Pairings:

MakoHaru​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back