Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria

Jadewoof

underwater gem
So here are the characters available to youuu:

• Any of the original FNAF characters. No withered animatronics :)
  • Any of the animatronics from FNAF2 (again, besides the withered animatronics)
  • I mean, you can do the really obscure characters if you want?? (Shadow Bonnie, Golden Bonnie, etc) but I mean I don't really see how they would be able to interact with anyone. But hey, do what you want.
  • On a side note, obviously the Marionette obviously does not work. Since its sorta genderless, you can decide their gender if you really want to. It wouldn't make sense if BB worked, but if you really want to idc lol.
  • I'll allow 3 employees (all work day shift, one works day and night shift)

As characters are taken, I'll add them to this list:

Taken Characters
  • Chica

Character Sheet

I wasn't even going to add this but I decided to anyway.

Delete the parenthesis pls&ty!!! :)

Name(well duh. pls state if youre a toy animatronic):

Gender(duhduhduh):

Appearance(use a picture of your choice):

Friends(animatronics that your animatronic likes. its ok if they other animatronic doesn't feel the same way.):

Crushes(optional, its ok if the other animatronic doesn't like you blah blah blah you know the drill.):

Personality(pls don't just list traits bc if u do I will punt you to the moon I kid you not. write a couple sentences. don't bore me. bleh):

Other:

My Character(s)

(might add more later but)

Name: Chica

Appearance:

fnaf_chica_human_ver__by_hikiso63-d8d7zco.jpg

Friends: Chica likes all of the animatronics except for the Marionette, Golden Freddy, and the Mangle.

Crushes: Chica has a huge and painfully obvious crush on Foxy due to his protective spirit.

Personality: Chica is the most child-like animatronic of them all. She tends to cry a lot and fears authority, but manages to go absolutely wild when she kicks in to crazy mode. She relys on others help very often and sometimes feels embarrassed about it, but usually brushes it off.

Other: Chica is the only animatronic that doesn't actually clean for her job, she's a waitress at the parties for the children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bbyg. (:*)

Name: Foxy

Appearance:
3d344eb7e522a2e18bc7e94130221db9.jpg

(Left one, babe.)

Friends: Foxy tends to be an introvert and suffers from an anxiety disorder, so he's only close too Chica, who seems to open hime up.

Crushes: Due to Foxy only surrounding himself around Chica, he developed a slight obsession - uh, I mean, crush on her. Although, he's way to shy to make a move.

Personality: As stated before, Foxy suffers from an anxiety disorder. He usually spends his time hiding away behind the curtains in Pirate Cove. Gradually, Foxy leaves the protection of the Cove and slowly moves around. However, if you fail to keep an eye on him, he starts to run... Oh, did I mention he's a pirate?

Other: If forced, Foxy will do anything for Chica, who often helps him in his states of anxiety attacks.

[QUOTE="I Love Death the Kid]Hey bbyg. (:*)
Name: Foxy

Appearance:
3d344eb7e522a2e18bc7e94130221db9.jpg

(Left one, babe.)

Friends: Foxy tends to be an introvert and suffers from an anxiety disorder, so he's only close too Chica, who seems to open hime up.

Crushes: Due to Foxy only surrounding himself around Chica, he developed a slight obsession - uh, I mean, crush on her. Although, he's way to shy to make a move.

Personality: As stated before, Foxy suffers from an anxiety disorder. He usually spends his time hiding away behind the curtains in Pirate Cove. Gradually, Foxy leaves the protection of the Cove and slowly moves around. However, if you fail to keep an eye on him, he starts to run... Oh, did I mention he's a pirate?

Other: If forced, Foxy will do anything for Chica, who often helps him in his states of anxiety attacks.

[/QUOTE]
pirates

Name: Golden Freddy

Appearance:
golden_freddy_by_bloodpus-d7yo5ep.png

Friends: Freddy, Bonnie

Crushes: Freddy

Personality: Golden Freddy's personality is ambiguous. When around children, he is kind and sweet, refusing to obey the Manager's orders. Around adults, he is psychotic and violent, breaking the last Manager's arm when he tried to switch Golden off. He has frequent arguments with Foxy, and is indifferent to Chica. The only person he obeys properly is Freddy.

Other: Do not mess up his bowtie or hat. Extreme Violence will follow if you do.

Name: Marionette

Appearance(use a picture of your choice):

the_marionette_puppet__full_body_by_darkdeathqueen-d8cdsy8.jpg

Friends: Has no Friends because he has been stuck in a box but would like to make some

Crushes: None

Personality: Marionette's personality is Mysterious. He loves music and children but he wants to get rid of adults because they aren't cheerful and happy like children. The Music Box bound him to a party counter are but when the music runs out he runs free and looks for children to make happy.

Other: Is nice to all animatronics but is Extremely aggressive towards adult humans but only at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back