• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Frankenstein's Paramour

MalumsPen

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Frankenstein’s Paramour

Inquisitive eyes graced over the creature before him, a spark of fondness welling in his mind as nothing else had before. His peers around him would only regard his creation as an act to defy god - an attempt to harness the very force of life itself - but he could only think of one word to describe his creature, exquisite.

. . .

Plot Summary

Victor is a widowed man who lives tucked away on a cliff over Geneva, Italy. After the death of his late husband Mattia, and the ostracization of his status in the upcoming science community, he has decided to finally prove to the foundation of science that his creations are worthy of notoriety.

So, with many years of trial and error, and a little bit of luck, he would finally create what those around him would come to know as Frankenstein’s Creation.

However, what Victor didn’t count on, was the fondness that would grow between him and his newfound companion.

Additional Information

Hello! Hopefully if you’re at this point, then perhaps you may be interested in the plot of this roleplay. My alias is Malum, and any additional information you may need for this role and what follows will be in this section.

Firstly, I would like to mention that this is a long-term, and literate style roleplay. Though, as everyone’s definition of “literate” seemingly varies - allow me to be more specific.

. . .
3 - 6 fully constructed paragraphs, though quality is valued over quantity.
Correct grammar, no abbreviations such as “btw”, “lol”, and “gtg” in character.
Decent punctuation.
. . .

Now, you may be a bit intimidated by those requirements, but fear not! I’m very flexible with people who aren’t exactly novelists. If English is a secondary language to you, just give me a heads up and I’ll understand.

Moving on, I would like to state that this is meant to be a slow-burn, angst romance. Although I enjoy fluff as much as anyone else, when It’s the only thing going for the roleplay, it can get a bit redundant.

As far as OOC goes, I’m completely open to it. I love interacting with others, and nerding out about our characters. So, if that seems like something that would ever interest you, just let me know!

This roleplay is suited for m x m only, so please note that. I am not currently seeking out any female characters, nor do I wish to play any as my main.

If this at all seems to grab your attention, go ahead and message me! I would love to discuss this further with you. Thanks!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back