• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Found family tropes among other things! [Partner search!]

-Emilia-

ain't nothin' gonna break my stride \o/
Fully booked on rps for a while but I'll probably open up the thread again at a later date <3 Hope you have a lovely day/night if you're reading this ^^

Hey there! \(*^▽^*)/

My name's Emilia, or Eme as people like to call me online, and I'm 20 years old. I've enjoyed writing for about as long as I can remember, both in my native language (which is Swedish btw) and in English. Nowadays, english is definetly what I feel the most comfortable writing in.

What I want and like:

I haven't been roleplaying for a while but I'd love to ease back into it. So now I'm searching for new writing partners! I'm in search of a roleplay where I can just relax and write freely again.

I find myself enjoying all kinds of genres, but relationsips between characters are my favourite part of it all. Found family tropes are just something I adore writing! With angst, fluff and everything inbetween.

Romantic pairings can also be super cute, but I'd like to keep things on the sweet and innocent side. You should go for somebody else if you're more of a nfsw kind of gal.

So, about characters I typically play. First of all, I have the most experience in roleplaying as guys. I also tend to end up with a character who's on the more grumpy and gloomy side. Someone with a lot of room for personal growth. However, I don't have anything against trying out something completely out of my ballpark. I'll let you know if I think I'll be able to pull it off.

Canons or OCs, both are welcomed! A little sidenote is also that I love making random side/bakground characters on the go. I'd love it if my partner also finds enjoyment in this. It would be a dream to make a cast filled to the brim with fun personalities to compliment our mains!

I don't have any super ultra mega specific requirments for my partner (pff). The only thing might be that you write at least one or two paragraphs in your replies and know basic grammar.

Oh, but one thing is a MUST if you want to roleplay with me..

An inspired mind and a desire to write!

Prompts:

And now -sigh- a confession. I'm awful at comming up at random prompts, like I'm really bad ^^; Helping me brainstorm ideas and prompts would really help me out.

In other words, please don't hesitate to tell me your ideas and thoughts. Maybe even show me an interest search you've made yourself? It would really helps to spark my creativity. I hope we can come up with something fun and interesting together!

Fandoms I'm interested in:

* - I'm mostly interested in doing a rp set in the universe without canon characters directly involved

Avatar the last airbender * ( Simply love this show and everything about it. Absolutely up for having a roleplay within its amazing universe! )

Dream SMP ( I've fallen head first into this deep, deep pit these last few months and just wow I feel like I'm in my early teens again. Also god I read the fanfic passerine and it just completely blew me away. People just create incredible things within that community. If anyone has a prompt for this fandom then sure hit me with it! )

MHA / Vigilantes * ( I've had a bit of a falling out with this fandom but I absolutely love the universe and would like to try and make an rp set in it. )

Fruits basket ( My childhood show, I love it! If you want to rp with something Fruits basket-related sign me up! )

Also, this list may grow over time!

I hope that there is someone out there who found themselves interested! Don't hesitate to PM me if you are! (◠︿◠✿)

(( Also!! At the time this is posted it is nighttime and unfortunatly humans have to sleep. I know bummer, right? Just don't freak out if I don't reply right away. I will get back to you ^^ ))

Hope you're all having a lovely day/night and thank you for taking the time to read this partner search!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back