• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Found Family ( HeroxVillain )

MilesSquirrel

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all who reads this - I go by Miles on here and have been craving a really good, juicy, angsty role play with a heroxvillain trope as the main plot drive (if you would like to mainly do this instead of the actual plot I am absolutely down for it, just let me know if you end up messaging me ^^).

However, I also really enjoy a good found family plot as well and thought that I would mix the two together. I'm not going to bore you with more stuff to read so I'll go ahead and get into what I'm looking for in better detail.

Looking for:
-BxB; this is what I'm usually most comfortable playing with when it comes to romance plots
-Genres; action, adventure, romance, slice of life, mystery, angst
-Literacy; literate to advanced lit. (I can attempt novella, but it has been a very long time since I've written that much)
-Character description; I don't mind if there is no picture, but I would at least like a description of their looks along with how they act
-Making plot together; exactly what it says, I can be picky about plots and would rather just make one together so that we both know that we would both enjoy it

I do have a character in mind that I will give powers for this kind of plot, however I also have another one if we end up deciding just to do heroxvillain instead of adding on the found family trope. I also have an adoptive son for him as well for this kind of plot.

I'm not really writing anything down for the actual plot since I like making one together as stated above.

If you're interested in doing something like this just pm me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back