• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Forgive me, there's a monster inside of me..." (FxF)

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
RULES:
1. 17+
2. Ghost friendly
3. Three to four paragraphs at minimum
4. LGBTQ+ friendly
5. Double up is an option, not a must

THE STORY SO FAR:
Muse A is a beloved superheroine who is in charge of protecting a big city against criminals, gangsters and sometimes even terorrists. Her powers are beyond the criminals' understanding and they hardly stand a chance against her. Muse B is a police chief, who always helps Muse A whenever something occurs. Her unique thinking capacity, splendid fighting moves and the ability to act quickly made her the only person who is allowed to help the heroine with fighting against the bad guys.

However, one faithful night, a dead body is found in the middle of a park. Unlike other dead bodies, this one is way scarier. No blood, completely white eyes and the cause of death is extreme fear.

In panic, citizens start to blame Muse A for not being there in time to save the man, not even caring about the fact that he was a wanted criminal. Some people even blame the heroine for being the murderer.

Can the heroine figure this out before more of these bodies start to appear? Can she do this with Muse B without endangering her? Also...where do those unique abilities of the police chief come from? Could it be...

(DM for more details, looking forward to hearing from you!)

"I feel like I have a monster inside me, rattling the cage of my control. Eventually, it will break out, and then there will be a price to pay..." ~Katee Robert

PS:
I'm well aware of the fact that this post contains zero coding. I made it on the phone, not wanting to lose my writing Muse as I really liked this plot idea. If you have problem with the post being "bland", the door is right there, it was nice meeting you. If you don't care about the fancy stuff and just want to roleplay, hit up my DMs. Thank you for understanding.

Attachments

• 7417134-Katee-Robert-Quote-I-feel-like-I-have-a-monster-inside-me-rattling.jpg
    7417134-Katee-Robert-Quote-I-feel-like-I-have-a-monster-inside-me-rattling.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 4
Wait, do people really love the coding so much? Half the time I find it to be a huge nuisance
Looks like it. At this point I believe that the more Coding and Anime you have in your thread, the bigger are the chances of you finding a roleplay partner. Nothing against Anime/Coding fans, of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Back