• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forever Incarnate

Novus

Three Thousand Club

tumblr_mg11uyP9i61rwg6heo1_500.gif

blood spills thicker than water

In the South, you are nothing without your family. The secrets, the lies. The many betrayals that pile up like bones in a graveyard, festering and rotting away. All of this is included with relation, no doubt about that. What one does not count on is being gifted in the darkest crafts to ever exist.

But
you can.

CLAIM YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

Plot:

When the Matriarch dies, the family must allow the next in line to take up the throne. But, if the chosen is deceased there can be a challenge for the role. Only those left unclaimed by the dark or light may make a claim. Though it has never happened before, the Monroe family is left without a leader through
mysterious circumstances. The coices of the children will ripple through all of Caster creation.

Five Branches from the same tree, One to rule them all.

and one to break the book...

Be warned:

Without a Head the House may fall for Another to take it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, to start, I want to say that there will only be 5 spots per gender for Potentials roles. But, that doesn't mean there won't be any humans. And, I'm not making the minimum the maximum for my little Casters. If there are only 4 female Potentials and 1 male, so be it.

But, if you guys want any type of romance element, I suggest making a human character as well or tagging people. Kissing cousins are gross.

I suppose other Casters are allowed as well, but they won't be considered as a Potential.

New rule!

Other Houses may be created to try and Destroy this one. Caster magic isn't limited to one family and the House of Monroe is weak...

go for it.

i take it that this is a reboot of something?

this sounds very cool even though idk what you all are talking about ;;;;

LastRomeo said:
i take it that this is a reboot of something?
this sounds very cool even though idk what you all are talking about ;;;;
It takes themes from a few witch/magic user stories and tropes(a little bit of an AU from Beautiful Creatures, if I'm 100% honest), but no knowledge or experience in the subject is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back