• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Forbidden Love-trope romance RPG

Teatime

And I've been runnin' for a soft place to fall ...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!

I'm looking for a rpg partner for a Forbidden love-trope rpg. Forbidden Love is one of my favorite tropes, especially combined with an Age Gap-trope (no minors as characters!) - but not a must.

I'm envision this as really getting into serious feelings as the characters struggle against social expectations while desperately trying to hold onto their love, with drama and heart ache and all that good stuff!

Suggestions for settings:
Teacher x Student*
Doctor x Patient
Landlord x Maiden (Victorian Era)
Officer x Criminal
Therapist x Client
Sibling x Sibling's ex partner
Artist x Muse

But I'm open to any other ideas you might have. My DMs are always open!

Please be over 18 if you want to rp with me.

A few things about me: I'm in my 30ies and I've been writing and rpging for over ten years. I like to write literate posts with a lot of internal thoughts and observations. I like brainstorming and lore- and world building.

Would love to hear from you!

Last edited:
Hi, I’m 24 and I’d love to do the teacher x student or therapist x client rps with you. If you have a discord, add me! My discord is: varicolorz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back