• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Forbidden Love (Looking for a male/female to play the enemy)

Mashiro Shiina

Secretive personalities~
I will accept those who are interested and hopefully we could enjoy the rp together and brainstorm ideas along the way. Sounds good? As long as you have proper grammar xD

I will be playing as a prince/princess(depending on what gender my partner is) of the kingdom of the moon.

The "enemy" will be the the child of the kingdoms rival or whatever you'd like to call yourself.

Again, we will brainstorm ideas together once everything is all set.

Name: Xavier Doherty

Appearance: Has medium black hair with strips of red in it. Eyes are a deep blue with a short brow. Is of average height around 6'3 and weighs. 130 lbs

Personality: Is very hard to get through and is somewhat stubborn. If someone gets in his way he tends to get mad if his goal isn't what he wants. Can be caring and kind sometimes but will take some time for him to do it.

Couldn't find an appearance to match what I described if that's okay and I want to keep the history off until we see what type of forbidden romance we do if that's okay?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back