• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Forbidden Adventure? (Male, please!)

erikaleeanne

pun master
Hi! I've always, although I hate to admit, enjoyed the idea of some sort of forbidden/adventure romance idea; frankly, it doesn't even have to be a gushy kind of romance.

Here are some plot ideas :

Kidnapper x kidnap victim (this could be something like bounty hunter x victim, or sorcerer x princess, or something like that)

Royalty x peasant

Rich x poor

Or anything along those lines that you can think of! I'd love to hear your ideas too!

Leave comment or PM if interested :)

Interested! Is there any kind of plot you would particularly like? I've always had a knack for playing the kidnappers and the bad guys, But if you want to try it the other way round that's fine by me as well :)

erikaleeanne said:
Well, if you've had a knack at it, I don't see why we should change it up! I'd love to roleplay with you.
Thank you. I just discovered this site so you will have to guide me in the usage of it. And if you have any specific wishes or things you'd rather not do, just let me know and I'll keep it in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back