For those of you willing to know who I am, enjoy.

Krimson Kane

Death Is My Ally
The name's Kane. Krimson is just a simple title, when it was given to me I do not know, but it sure as hell sounds cool. You can expect me to be in character almost all of the time, breaking such an incredible aspect would prove... unskillfull? unwise? Nontheless, I am only an author, staying and writing in character comes second (or third) nature to me.

A little background on the mastermind who made me, he is most likely insane, but aren't we all? He is a huge nerd, and wears glasses, and panties, dresses up like a tr-

Kane, just shut the hell up.

Alright, alright. I surrender.

Anyways. Hey! It's the person who made Kane, the sarcastic overlord who rules over the seven hells.

I approve.

I do not recall asking you. Anyways, he is right. I am kind of insane, I am an author, I am a huge nerd, and I wear glasses. The rest are in fact not true.

Sadly....

Dude. Are you actually gay or something? Like, back off. I play video games more often than I do my homework, and I never ever do sports, or go outside and play in general. Much like Kane here.

I go outside more than you do..

I'd be shocked if you didn't. Just so you know, I made Kane in an image of me. The image of a completely evil person, full of sarcasm, and isn't afraid to beat the living crap out of whatever divine entity you believe in. Likewise, for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction, just like Kane. His name is Auror.

Hey!

Shut up.

That is not a kind thing to say Kane.

I don't recall even acknowledging for your genius opinion Auror. Considering how many times yo-

Alright, alright. You two can have your love spout later, I need to adress these people. Anyways.. Auror is the epitome of just and righteous. He is kind, caring, but still is not afraid to beat the crap out of someone. They are polar opposites, and will most likely be in almost all of my RPs. Any who, I need to get out of here before they kill each other.

Fight me Auror! You know you can't win! Come here!

I do not enjoy physical combat Kane! Leave me alone!

See? Anyways, have fun out there fellow RPers. Feel free to PM me or whatever this site calls it. Bye!

Welcome to..... Just checking, welcome to RPN we have many activities to enjoy and of, though the. Natives can get a bit rowdy every now and then. Best place with a crew even Kane would have trouble with. Make yourself at home and welcome.

Kane.... Just try to behave, I would really hate to clean you off the floor. 

Hi Kane! Welcome to the site ^^

Hope you have fun role playing! If you need anything, let me know c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back