• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β› π…πŽπ‘ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽππ„ 𝐈 𝑨𝑫𝑢𝑹𝑬 ! | rp search .

honeycore

hello ! i'm kit , and i'm sixteen - years - old . my pronouns are he / him . i have been roleplaying for a few years now and am semi - lit. to literature , depending on how much my partner gives me too work with . i'm looking for a partner or maybe two to roleplay with .

before you interact
β™‘ i prefer original plots over fandom roleplays , since i'm not really in any fandoms at the moment .
β™‘ i don't do doubling for fandom rps . i'm sorry , but i don't feel confident in my ability to portray canon characters .
β™‘ i generally only rp as characters around my age range . i don't have the life experience an adult has , so i'd definitely portray one wrong .
β™‘ i enjoy exploring platonic relationships in roleplays as well as romantic , and sometimes actually prefer it .
β™‘ i don't use face claims . it's fine if you do , but i typically just describe my character's appearance because nobody fits the image in my mind .

my roleplay rules
β™‘ while i usually don't care about my roleplay partner's age , i won't do a romance rp with anyone under fifteen or over eighteen .
β™‘ i'm okay with roleplaying most serious topics , as long as you don't glorify or romanticize it . and you portray it properly .
β™‘ you can't be homophobic or transphobic . i have no cishet characters , and i'm also trans myself , so i'd be uncomfortable .
β™‘ i generally prefer quality over quantity when it comes to roleplaying , but give me some detail to work with please .

what i'm interested in
no specific plots , just broad stuff i want to be included in a roleplay .
β™‘ edgy bad girl x cute flower shop girl ( i have the perfect oc for the flower shop girl )
β™‘ tired parent who didn't sign up for this shit accidentally adopts a kid . found family , basically .
β™‘ vintage setting , preferably in the 60s with queer themes . some period - typical homophobia .

that's about it !! i'm also open to any plots you might have ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back