• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom For Harry Potter Fans (M/F)

Here2Write

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have just recently finished the third Harry Potter book the other day and am now on the first few chapters of the fourth and find myself craving a good Harry Potter story to write with someone.

Before we get much further, I'd like to go over about myself as a roleplayer and what I am looking for in my potential partners:
1. Keep in mind that I have gotten a new parttime job as a Cake Decorator and work Tuesdays - Fridays and am not on my phone at work.
2. Be courteous.
3. I am looking for someone who can reply at least a few times a week.
4. NO controlling my character(s) without my permission first.
5. I ONLY roleplay over private messages.
6. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired-romances.
7. I am looking for literate to advanced partners who can provide at least a good couple of paragraphs per post; I WILL ask for a writing sample.
8. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation; I want to be able to understand what you have written for me.
9. Please don't make me do all the plotting.
10. I enjoy OOC with my writing partners.
11. I am ditch friendly; life / crap happens, we loose our muse, I get it.
12. Be able to write multiple characters if the need arises.
13. I live in the Central Daylight Time Zone so please try and keep that in mind.
14. I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay; first is awkward for me.

PLOT
It's Harry Potter's first year at Hogwarts as a newly discovered Wizard. He had always known he was different, but now he finally knew why. At least, he had been told by a giant named Hagrid. Now it was time for young Harry Potter to attend the famed school of Witcraft and Wizardry. Will Lord Voldemort find him here after all this time? What sort of other Witches and Wizards his age will he meet? Living with the Dursleys and in the Muggle world, Harry didn't exactly know Wizarding basics, but he will soon discover a world of wonder and mystery...Who will he ally with? The enemies and unfriendlies are easy enough to spot...Or are they?

I am all up for doubling!

Here is Who I can Write for YOU:
Harry Potter, Hermoine Granger, Draco Malfoy

CHARACTER SHEETs
1. Morgan Moore
e18f2465091b42fda35bd3e5c17af507.jpeg

Birthday: October 31st
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers, Witch
Skin: White
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 4' 8"
Weight: 115LBS

Personal Story: Before arriving to Harry Potter, Voldemort arrived at Morgan's home. Having been brought home from the hospital, Morgan's parents refused and so Voldemort destroyed them and her home. It was well known that the Malfoy's and the Moore's had known each other for a long time, and both children's fathers were in Voldemort's inner circle. It's even rumored that Lucius Malfoy suggested the Moore couple be recruited. After unsuccessfully recruiting the Moore couple, Voldemort went to Harry Potter's house, where the famous Harry Potter could not be killed.

Lineage (Half Vampire, Half Human):
Witch Mother (Deceased)
Vampire Father (Deceased)

House: Slytherin

Pet: Great Horned Owl
Name: Talon
297363481-480px.jpg

Personality: Aloof, Cold, Distant, Shy, Introvert, Intelligent, Quick Learner, Punctual

Romantic Interest: Draco Malfoy

Best / Favorite Classes:
Core Classes: Astronomy, Flying, Potions, Transfiguration
3rd Year Elective Classes: Divination (she strangely seems to be tuned into Voldemort for reasons later explained), Dueling, Study of Ancient Ruins
Worst / Least Favorite Classes: Charms, Herbology, History of Magic

Quidditch Player? YES
Position: Beater

WAND
Wood: Bloodwood
Bloodwood is a very tropical red wood that is very good for quick reaction, making it a perfect dueling wand. The bloodwood is an excellent stirrer for potions as well. This wand wood is best known for allying itself to dark wizards who perform the dark arts as well as vampires. Bloodwood wands are known for having a dark side and will often change ownership due to the current owner not being dark enough.

Core: Vampire Fang
Vampire fangs are a very versatile wand core and can be either Dark or Light. The vampire fang has no certain divinity and will choose what its owner chooses as it is a very loyal bond. This core works well with Charms, and Divinations. Often this wand is exceptional for potion stirring.

Length: 10 1/2 Inches

Flexibility: Solid
00d8f4bec80167c14f62425f8107b34b.jpg

2. Breena Brightwood
cb4c1347cb2248dfacc94859b1c2a418.jpeg

Birthday: September 20th
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue Gray
Height: 4' 9"
Weight: 110

Personal Story: Parents and older brother are and were prominent Ravenclaws of Hogwarts. Breena strives to be the best in her classes and is a Wizard Chess master, always playing against her brother and Ronald Weasley.

Lineage (Pureblood Witch):
Witch Mother (Living)
Wizard Father (Living)
Older Brother, 12 (Living)
Younger Brother, 10 (Living)

House: Ravenclaw

Pet: Female Tabby Cat
Name: Tabitha
photo-1589872267076-a0859175685b

Personality: Punctual, Studious, Genius, Logical

Romantic Interest: Ron Weasley

Best / Favorite Classes:
Core Classes: Charms, D.A.D.A., History of Magic, Transfiguration
Elective Classes: Arithmancy, Study of Ancient Ruins
Worst / Least Favorite Classes: Herbology, Potions

Quidditch Player? NO

WAND
Wood: Purpleheart
Purpleheart is one of the uncommon exotic woods with healing properties. Purpleheart is one exotic wood that should be introduced to a very bright wizard who excels in academics. Purpleheart is a hard wood to control and will often backfire on those who are known strong enough to wield it. Intelligence is key with purpleheart as it is not a very susceptible wand wood and does not take lightly to those who do not know how to use it to its potential. Purpleheart is a purple-brown wood that compliments itself with various shades.

Core: Thestral Tail Hair
Thestral wands generally produce strong magic but only when the wielder understands themselves. If the wielder does not know themselves or loses themselves than their spells will suffer. When the wielder knows themselves than this wand can create very strong spells. The thestral wands work very well for Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Transfiguration. The Thestral wands are very tempermental and rare to find with Wizards and Witches of today. The most common thestral hair wands are found with Ravenclaws and very rarely with Hufflepuffs.

Length: 11 1/2 Inches

Flexibility: Slightly Swishy
il_fullxfull.5279821756_huzp.jpg

3. Emilia Everstone
cf8f4b1b901140f096d28cbffa072ed6.jpeg

Birthday: August 4th
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 4' 8"
Weight: 115LBS

Personal Story: She lives happily with her mother, father and sister. Her sister is often envious of not being able to use magic and it sometimes causes tension between them. Emilia becomes good friends with Hermoine. Emilia is just as intelligent as Hermoine and they are often seen comparing test scores with each other. Emilia finds that she admires Harry, especially how brave he is. Emilia is loyal to her friends and Gryffindor.

Lineage (Halfblood):
Muggle Mother (Living)
Wizard Father (Living)
Muggle Sister, 11 (Living)

House: Gryffindor

Pet: Female Little Owl
Name: Minny
Little-Owl.jpg

Personality: Loyal, Fierce, Intelligent, Quick Learner, Protective, Strong Minded / Heart / Willed, Determined

Romantic Interest: Harry Potter

Best / Favorite Classes:
Core Courses: Astronomy, Charms, D.A.D.A., History of Magic, Transfiguration
Elective Classes: Dueling, Care of Magical Creatures, Muggle Studies
Worst / Least Favorite Classes: Flying, Potions

Quidditch Player? NO

WAND:
Wood: Zebrawood
Zebrawood wands are among the most exotic kind, and they are very rare. Zebrawood is reputed to choose wizards who are strong at heart. They do not work well for the weak of heart or mind. Those who have this wand are often those who will do anything to protect those around them even at the cost of themselves. Zebrawood also has strong protective powers and will often be stronger in protective spells and defensive spells than offensive ones. Zebrawood is tan with streaks of darker brown.

Core: Fairy Wing(s)
This core makes for a light, airy wand, and is the absolute best for Charms. They also signify a connection to the mystic, so these wands, despite their relative rarity, are used by nearly half of known witches and wizards with the Sight. Despite their astounding strength in Charms, they are merely average in Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration and will often fail at hexes altogether. As such, they’re not commonly found in Slytherin House, but are common in Hufflepuff. Ravenclaws and Gryffindors may be drawn to this core, although they tend to react better to blends of fairy wings and unicorn hair.

Length: 12 1/2 Inches

Flexibility: Solid
il_fullxfull.3387206851_6kx2.jpg

I am looking for a roleplay where I can write as my three magical ladies. If you're just looking for one character, that's fine too!

If interested, please send me a PM and we'll see where this goes!

I am looking forward to writing this!

---

Yours,
Here2Write.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back