• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πŸπ¨π¨π₯'𝐬 𝐠𝐨π₯𝐝. [𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑]

gingersnaps

actually viktoria >:)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! my name's ginger, i'm 22 and here's a few plots i've been craving to write ^^

first, a few rules:

• 18+: I'm not comfortable writing with minors!
  • quality>quantity: no one-liners please, but don't feel the need to write out a novel for every response. sometimes short responses are better for pacing! in any case, I'll match your energy.
  • ghost-friendly!πŸ₯°
  • pairings: i'm open to all my pairings, and love to double! currently, for my side,looking for M/M- but F/M and F/F is absolutely not out of the question! tell me what you have in mind, if it seems fun for both of us, let's do it! doubling is fun & encouraged lol❀️
  • side-characters: more than appreciated and encouraged! i enjoy playing multiple characters 😁
  • I'm very flexible and adaptable! anything you wanna do,any ideas or any limits you have, shoot me a message and we'll work it out.
  • realistic FCs only please!🩷
  • please PM me if any of this sounds interesting to you ^^

• the royal court [fantasy, royal, multiple characters. m// or m/f]
  • inspiration: Mary & George, A Song of Ice and Fire[Game of Thrones + House of The Dragon], The Tudors, The Great.
Court intrigue, scheming nobles, lies, deceit & gowns that cost more than a peasant’s year’s worth of hard work. Anything to get on the royal's good graces, and to reap the benefits of their favour. In this royal court, a secret is as deadly as a sword.
  • small town terrors [thriller, mystery, magic, horror, multiple characters. any pairing]
  • inspiration: Twin Peaks, Stephen King’s IT, Sharp Objects, True Detective, The Raven Cycle.
There’s something disturbingly wrong at the heart of this idyllic, small, all-American town- and either nobody else seems to notice it, or they’re all in on it. A group of misfits somehow has to band together to
  • immortal toxic situationship [vampires, 70-80s setting?, love triangles, whirlwind romance but they’re both immortal and annoying, m// or f//]
  • inspiration: Interview With The Vampire, Queen of The Damned, The Vampire Chronicles.
Can’t live with them, can’t live without them, but you’re both cursed to live forever. Two immortals haunt each other’s lives, and can't seem to ever stay apart for long.
  • beauty is terror [mystery,thriller, dark academia, multiple characters, any pairings]
  • inspiration: The Secret History, If We Were Villains, The Riot Club, The Talented Mr. Ripley
A mysterious disappearance happens in a prestigious university, makingall eyes turn to the group of wealthy, beautiful young students who were closest to the victim, and who had the most reasons to want them gone.
  • the raven’s nest [fantasy, medieval, revenge plots, world-building m//]
  • inspired by: A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones/House of The Dragon
After the heir of one of the kingdom’s most powerful families is slain in battle, the tensions rise between the lords of the Raven’s Nest and the royal family. Many fear a war is coming- to prevent this, a marriage is arranged between a princess and the unwilling second son. But the scheming to take revenge and steal the crown has already begun.

slice of life:

1. small town setting
  2. forbidden romance/secret relationships***
  3. slow burns*** <3
  4. cool/dork
  5. love triangles
  6. enemies to lovers
  7. bands!!
  8. forced proximity
  9. friend groups with fucked up dynamics ***( i <3 crazy people)

fandoms:

1. the raven cycle - cc x cc [ronan/adam, ronan/kavinsky]
  2. game of thrones/a song of ice and fire/house of the dragon- oc x oc!!! down to write for any reign, or make up our own Targaryen monarch
  3. the hunger games- oc x oc
  4. harry potter- marauder’s era only, i fear [sirius/remus, lily/james, marlene/dorcas]
  5. the selection- oc x oc . this one’s a bit of a guilty pleasure, but it’s a fun setting to expand upon lmao
  6. if there’s anything you’re curious about that isn’t mentioned here, feel free to ask!
  7. interview with the vampire/vampire chronicles- cc x cc [specifically devil's minion/armandaniel]

genres/pairings:

• fantasy***- high or low ^^ [knight/prince, enemy monarchs, royal/peasant, magical being/hunter...]
  • horror- slashers, demons, cults [killer/killer, killer/victim, detective/small town sheriff, believer/skeptic...]
  • mystery
  • supernatural- i've always got vampire brainrotπŸ’• [vampire/hunter, vampire/vampire, vampire/mortal]
  • apocalyptic setting
  • not sure? ask!

Last edited:
Hi! My name is Katherine, everyone just calls me Kaye though. I'm interested in the same genres as you - would love to do a Game of Thrones type RP for sure. I like playing multiple characters and collaborating on plot points/intrigue. I'm also the type to make moodboards for RPs. I'm 23 btw and also a literate roleplayer. please lmk if youd be down to partner up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back