• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fly Away With Me (umbra's search)

Umbra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Umbra, she/her, mid30s. I hope I'm doing this right. c:

- Preferences: m/f, doubling, ensemble cast, adding side characters, over private messages
- Could be convinced for right plot: f/f, love triangles, harem/reverse harem, two separate rps, over discord
- Expect: Lazy lit, at least two paragraphs per character but most likely more, third person, past tense
- Activity: Posts ranging from a few times per week to once a day depending on life, but I am super patient and know that life can get hectic
- Themes: Grand adventures, epic romances, war and conflict, cozy and fluff, dark themes, survival, drama and angst, mystery
- Tropes: Enemies to lovers, slow burn, forbidden love, fish out of water, sleeping with the enemy, fake dating, arranged relationship, stuck together
- Please: Be at least 21+, preferably 25+ and up. Sorry I just feel ancient enough already!

Currently only looking for the following fandoms:
* Craving ACOTAR

A Court of Thorns and Roses
Fully caught up. No worries if you're not though, I promise I won't give spoilers! (Just please let me know where you’re at.)
- Canon x Oc - Would love to write as/against any of the following: Rhysand, Cassian, Azriel, Lucien, Tarquin, Helion, Eris
- Oc x Oc - Would also be willing to make up our own characters to play in Prythian
- I am down for using OUR characters to take the story our own way from any point through the series, or going entirely AU and making our own plots up!

Fourth Wing
Fully caught up. No worries if you're not though, I promise I won't give spoilers! (Just please let me know where you’re at.)
- Oc x Oc - Only interested in creating our own characters here.
- Would be excited to have our own cadets starting off together and seeing where we can take them. And making our own dragons, eeee!

Other fandoms not currently looking for but seem relevant to show my interests:
- Alice in Borderland, ATLA, Battle Royale, Critical Role, Fruits Basket, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Romantic Killer, Stardew Valley, Squid Game, The 100

I adore creating stories where both of our oc's shine, connecting them as friends/family/roommates/etc or even as strangers who are just going through stuff together and end up becoming friends/rivals/etc. Also love to include all the plot twists and turns! Please message me with any ideas you might have and let's see what stories we can come up with!

Last edited:
Hello!! I’m unfortunately unfamiliar with the two main fandoms you’re interested in {I’ve been meaning to get into ACOTAR for awhile now, but I keep putting it off DX}
But if you’d still like to roleplay, I’d be interested in:

* Squid Game {will give up a kidney to roleplay this}
* Hunger Games
* The 100​

Hii, thanks for stopping by!

Feeling pretty musey so I’m willing to give Squid Game a try, however I’d probably be more inclined for using ocs. It’s also been a hot minute since I’ve watched it admittedly. If that’s okay though, I’d love to see what we could come up with! (No kidney required lol) Feel free to reach out over pms with any ideas for it (or either of the other two you listed, as those have my heart!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back