• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fluffy Romance Focused

FlorielNine

Princess of the Void
Thank you for paying a visit. I go by Floriel and it has been a while since I've last RPed here. Hoping to look for partners that loves to craft romance stories as much as I do.

About me and what I'm looking for
  • I'm mainly play female characters but slightly open in playing as male characters as well.
  • I really prefer only doing original RPs but there are a few fandom pairs that I'm interested in doing.
  • I prefer using anime-esque pictures as characters appearances or face claims and would love it if my partner uses them as well.
  • I'm open to do doubling.
  • I love doing slow hookups but the interaction between when the characters fall in love are just beautiful. In other words, slow burn.
  • I'm mainly seeking male characters to play with regardless of their gender in real life.

I have some ideas that I want to do but these are just the base, so to speak. I may update this list if there are any other cravings. I would love to brainstorm and develop them even more with my partners so we can carve the story to our liking so they are completely customizable. I'm also open to any other plot you have in mind.

Fandom-centered
  • Goro Akechi X Haru Okumura (Persona 5)
  • BL Visual Novel Characters X OC (FxM)
Themes
  • Childhood Friends
  • Older Male Younger Female
  • Reincarnation
  • Modern Fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back