• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fluffy MxM? + Others

Are you a boy, or a girl?

• Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DanDanDan

Wanna-be DPS insta-locker
I don't normally do a lot of fluff, but I found this one specific roleplay that really calls for it.

The basic plot is that Character A kills himself one day, in a small town. So of course, it captures the headline of the newspaper, and is on everyone's mind. Character B becomes interested, as he never really interacted with the guy. He can't imagine why Character A would want to kill himself, as Character B is always happy and all. Then, a supernatural being grants Character B the power to go back in time about a month before Character A offs himself to save him. Whether or not Character B is successful or not will depend on how well we RP, of course. I imagine it being very fluffy, as the roleplay should end once the date where Character A was supposed to do it passes. I only like fluff in short amounts, so I can't really promise something long-term fluffy.

I have some other plots as well:

• Two best friends always get the leads in plays, realize feelings when one is moving away (Also short)
  • A more popular, amazingly talented student tries to bring in a more shy, outcast new kid into the popular circle. It's a musical RP, hopefully with some linked songs so that we can make them sing together, haha.
  • The two characters are brought together - hired, actually - to deliver something of extreme importance somewhere. Spanning the many realms of all genres (literally, they'll be crossing fantasy, reality, modern, romance, fandom, anything) to find this one place to deliver this object to. I imagine this one to be really long, so a long-term partner is required!
  • Super villain/ Super Hero - The villain may have captured to hero, and they could fall that way, or the Hero may have caught the villain and may be trying to convert him.
  • Two famous stars (singers, actors, I don't care) end up going on a reality TV show.

While most of these role-plays can be romance orientated (and I promise you, 99.5% probably will), I do not want it to be the main point of the plot. Other than the first plot up top, which is the number one plot I'd like to do, I imagine it being a little less fluff and more actually playing with the roles rather being ran by boring characters.

Another requirement? Experience. While I'm not exactly demanding a paragraph every time (I'll be typing on my iPad sometimes, and it makes my hands cramp up for typing too long so I apologize for some short two-liners), I do want some quality 'playing. Decent grammar is required, in other words.

Interested? Leave me a PM. I'm always looking for partners, so don't be shy. Even if you don't really want to RP, I'm always free for a chat.

Hey, I like the hero/villain plot and the 'we're going to deliver a package' one. But for some reason I can't send a PM until I get a message so could you send me the PM so We can talk about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back