• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fluff, please. ;-;

cryaotic

Human Noodle
Hey! I want fluff! Below are listed some fandom pairings I enjoy, as well as original pairings that could be played as a fandom AU or with OCs. I do prefer to play the female, so keep that in mind. If you wanna play a female too, though, I'm down for some cute lesbian action! Asterisks indicate pairings that I'm really craving! ^.^

---------------------------------------

Until Dawn

• Mike x Sam

Life Is Strange

• Max x Chloe*

Big Hero 6

• Honey-Lemon x Older!Hiro*
  • GoGo x Wasabi*

Frozen

• Elsa x Lesbian OC*
  • Kristoff x Anna

Tangled

• Rapunzel x Flynn/Eugene

RENT

• Mimi x Roger
  • Collins x Angel
  • Maureen x Joanne*

Wicked

• Elphaba x Glinda*

OITNB

• Poussey x Taystee
  • Nicky x Luschek**** (MY #1 OTP)

Original/AUs

• Vampire x Human*
  • Nerd x Nerd
  • College Student x College Student*
  • Librarian x Bookworm
  • Doctor x Patient
  • LDR
  • Diner AU**
  • Band Member x Hater Of The Band
  • Ghost Hunter x Ghost Hunter
  • Ghost Hunter x Ghost
  • Brother x Sister
  • Married Man x Younger Girl*
  • Mermaid x Marine Biologist
  • Zookeeper x Captured Shapeshifter
  • Model x Photographer

----------------------------

Let me know if you're interested in anything! Also, I'd love to hear your ideas too! If you're craving something that isn't on my list, let me hear it! ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down for Nerd x Nerd! Are we talking like.. video game/comic book/card games/board games/anime kinda nerd, or like a school nerd that's really good at school subjects, though? I'd also prefer FxF if that's okaaaay

Last edited by a moderator:
violetrace said:
I'm down for Nerd x Nerd! Are we talking like.. video game/comic book/card games/board games/anime kinda nerd, or like a school nerd that's really good at school subjects, though? I'd also prefer FxF if that's okaaaay
FxF is great! Honestly, I could go for either type of nerd. Is there any that you prefer? I honestly think it'd be kind of cute if we had one of each who didn't get along because one was too "stuck up" and the other's interested weren't "intellectual." You see what I'm saying?

Yeah! I'd be down for playing that! Which would you prefer? I love playing the video game-loving type of girls, but I'd be willing to play the smarty-pants one as well. Would you prefer to do this via PM or in the forum? Aaaand do you want character sheets or make character development a bit of surprise?

violetrace said:
Yeah! I'd be down for playing that! Which would you prefer? I love playing the video game-loving type of girls, but I'd be willing to play the smarty-pants one as well. Would you prefer to do this via PM or in the forum? Aaaand do you want character sheets or make character development a bit of surprise?
I could totally play a smarty-pants! As for the format, I don't really care. I'm used to making character sheets, but we can just play it out.

i'm always down for cute lesbian action

anywho, hey there! I'm Quix and I really like the librarian x bookworm. That could honestly be so cute. Also, I'm totally down for vampire x human if maybe we could put Carmilla in there make it somewhat interesting.

QuixoticKitten said:
i'm always down for cute lesbian action
anywho, hey there! I'm Quix and I really like the librarian x bookworm. That could honestly be so cute. Also, I'm totally down for vampire x human if maybe we could put Carmilla in there make it somewhat interesting.
Since I already have so much interested in the Vampire x Human, would you mind doing the Librarian x Bookworm?

I'm interested in doing the Married man X younger girl or Model X Photographer pair if you are still looking.

My god, That Marine biologist x mermaid seems like a match from heaven! Wanna play? I don't mind FxF if you would prefer that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back