Flight

pokemariofan64 said:
Must be an ATR or Dash 8. Where is the destination they were going?
You can check out the basic premise on the In Character tab.

pokemariofan64 said:
I could understand if it was in the Caribbean, but not in the pacific.
Agreed. Distance traveled comes down to a matter of fuel, which a small airliner would have difficulty servicing. I think it's important to note that we're dealing with a slightly fictional universe. I assume it's alright for us to roleplay actual cities and other geographic locations as well. Correct me if I'm wrong @Katie91011

Jabroni said:
You can check out the basic premise on the In Character tab.
Agreed. Distance traveled comes down to a matter of fuel, which a small airliner would have difficulty servicing. I think it's important to note that we're dealing with a slightly fictional universe. I assume it's alright for us to roleplay actual cities and other geographic locations as well. Correct me if I'm wrong @Katie91011
That will be fine, mostly because some have already used actual locations.

@Katie91011 Where exactly has the plane crashed on the island? If it fell on the shore or in the water people could still wash up.

I hope you enjoy it~

Just tell me if he's been accepted or not when you're done so i can post his response!

@UnknownRunner @Halcyon @Jabroni @Potato @Skye Davis @Redlink106 @Blahkabelison

Hey, so I understand that notifications can be a little...untrustworthy, so to keep the roleplay going, I was wondering if there's anyone that would like for me to private message them to let them know that it's been a day or two since they replied AND someone has interacted with them?

Also, I ask that you tag whoever you're interacting with into your post so they should be notified that they've been interacted with. I'll be adding that to my preference in the rules tab for you to refer to. Anyone have any questions, requests, or concerns?

I didn't even know that this roleplay had started..

Notifications haven't been getting to me, I apologise.
:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back