• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Flight 29 Down RP?

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Welcome weary travellers! If you're looking for the adventure of a lifetime, you've come to the right place~!

I've recently discovered the show Flight 29 Down and I would love to either do a canon or OC RP about the show. I do have a couple of rp plots in mind, but I love brainstorming with others.

For anyone who doesn't know of the plot of the show:​

The show follows a group of teens stranded on a South Pacific island in the Federated States of Micronesia after they crash their plane (a De Havilland Heron) in a tropical storm while flying to an eco-adventure camping trip in Palau. A plot device of a video diary powered by a solar battery charger allows the kids to talk about themselves and to the camera about their difficult everyday struggles, the island, and each other.​

Requirements:
  • No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • We will be using PMs for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!

tumblr_m0p3k83gnw1qhh3xeo1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
Oh my god, I used to love Flight 29 Down, I honestly haven’t organically thought about it until I saw this post and I’m so glad I stumbled upon it!

Did you have any plots or pairings in mind? I’d be up for OC or canon. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back