• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Flibbertigibbet's gallery of OCs.

flibertigibit

Hiya! I'm looking for more adventures and thought I'd post some of my ocs and see if they spark any ideas. If you are interested in plotting something with one of those characters shoot me a DM. I included my personal little doodles of them but I can find close face claims if my partner prefers. Feel free to suggest your wildest plots! I'm all ears and love a challenge.

bit about me:
I'm a groovy 21 year old she/they bisexual with a love for the arts and history. I aim to go into screenwriting and comedy so I tend to have very snappy dialogue and fun wordplay even in dramatic rps. I love drinking chocolate malts and thrifting.

What I'm looking for
1. I'd prefer partners 18+
2. Semi-lit-to literate style. I've been averaging 2-4 paragraphs per post so something around that length is best but quality over quantity.
3. Let's plan together and communicate story plans
4. I'd love if my partner is pretty active but I understand when life gets in the way and if ghosting eventually happens. We've all been there.
5.There will be romance but we should strive for complex motivations and relationships between character besides the easy connection of a romantic interest. LGBTQ+ welcome

Peter Barringer

Until the age of 14 Peter Barringer was raised in a quiet English town by his stern mother who was a diving and physical education instructor and his quiet father who was a librarian. They tragically died the same night in a car accident and he went to live with his uncle Martin who sent him away to a snobby boarding school and had as little to do with Peter as possible. Peter felt at odds in the school, and on a field trip day in Rome his final year of secondary, Peter ran away from his school group to make his own way. Very clever and observant from a young age, Peter learned from street hustlers and pickpockets in Europe. He worked a series of small cons and odd jobs learning from the people he met and by the age of 24 gained a reputation from the criminal underworld as an accomplished thief. Now he plays on the rich, posing as a young aristocrat, and acting the role of the perfect gentleman thief just like the Robin Hood's he uses to read about at his father's library.

Maisie O'Hara (American West setting)

Maisie lives on her family ranch, the youngest in a family of boys. She refuses to be left out when the boys go out riding and she helps run the ranch just like any of the other hands. Sometimes in town the people gossip about the young O'Hara girl and how she's got no manners and no understanding of how to be a lady. But her father always says, "You're my cactus flower, Maisie girl. Wild, beautiful and dangerous."

Captain Casper Flanagan

The free and boozy captain of The Albatross is infamous for the way his sleek ship out maneuvers the many tradeships that try to outrun or dare to fight him. Casper had been on boats as long as he could remember and for years served in the British Navy for a time before turning and mutinied. He had been traveling with his bride to be when they were attacked by pirates. His fiance was captured, and his Captain refused to let him go after her. By the time Casper found her body it was too late. He vowed then to have his revenge and resigned from the navy. He became darker, more dangerous and lived hard bouncing from town to town before finally returning to sea. But now, he was a villian.

Sadie Marlow
Age 21

Sadie Marlow runs a flower shop where she arranges pieces for weddings, funerals and all other special occasions. She also has an unexpected talent for solving mysteries. Somehow she can't stop running into them, and her keen eye for detail has helped her crack the case on a number of small town mysteries. Spunky and kind, Sadie is perceptive of the people around her and is passionate about making things right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back