• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings First Search Thread! (Local literate writer inside!!)

misguidedghost

`✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
b5NJi6x.png

Hello everyone!

This is my first rp search in probably years, that being said I may be a little rusty! So lets start with an introduction shall we?

My name is Ghost, I am a 19-year-old college student. I have been rping for almost 6 years now, and truth be told I don't know how I started I just ended up here! It has lead me to develop a deep love for books and writing and after years of shying away from it I am inevitably back. Over the past two months I have been reading like crazy, strictly fantasy, romance, or both (yes, I am one of those people who only read romance books, sorry!). Now, onto the good stuff!

My Requirements
  • Although I haven't properly rped in years, I am looking for someone literate. Preferably 5+ paragraphs (or as many as your heart desires!) , I want detail!
  • In depth characters. Give me backstories, deep personalities, and don't make them perfect!
  • Someone who can play multiple characters, of any gender!
  • As well as sexualities! I can to mxm, gxg, gxb, anything! And I'd love a partner who can as well.
  • Gut wrenching, tear jerking plots. If I'm not tearing up while writing my reply I don't want it!
  • Somewhat frequent replies. Everyone has a life, and I get that completely! But I am looking for someone who will commit to a consistent RP. However, I completely understand when things come up, as long as I get a heads up (if possible, of course.)
  • Someone 18+. This is purely for my own comfortability. As (technically) an adult I don't want to rp with minors, and I hope that can be respected!
What I'm looking for!
  • Romance is a must, however it can be realistic, fantasy, supernatural, whatever you prefer! I also would prefer a bit (or a lot, lets be honest) of angst and drama!
  • Right now I am leaning towards gxb or gxg.
  • Doubling (is that what it's called), playing multiple characters, preferably two characters each!
  • Original characters, no fandoms at the moment.
I do not have any plots in mind at the moment, however I am more than willing to look for some (or prompts to make our own).

With that being said, that concludes my search thread! I hope to be writing with some of you soon <3

b5NJi6x.png

Last edited:
b5NJi6x.png

Hello everyone!

This is my first rp search in probably years, that being said I may be a little rusty! So lets start with an introduction shall we?

My name is Ghost, I am a 19-year-old college student. I have been rping for almost 6 years now, and truth be told I don't know how I started I just ended up here! It has lead me to develop a deep love for books and writing and after years of shying away from it I am inevitably back. Over the past two months I have been reading like crazy, strictly fantasy, romance, or both (yes, I am one of those people who only read romance books, sorry!). Now, onto the good stuff!

My Requirements
  • Although I haven't properly rped in years, I am looking for someone literate. Preferably 5+ paragraphs (or as many as your heart desires!) , I want detail!​
  • In depth characters. Give me backstories, deep personalities, and don't make them perfect!​
  • Someone who can play multiple characters, of any gender!​
  • As well as sexualities! I can to mxm, gxg, gxb, anything! And I'd love a partner who can as well.​
  • Gut wrenching, tear jerking plots. If I'm not tearing up while writing my reply I don't want it!​
  • Somewhat frequent replies. Everyone has a life, and I get that completely! But I am looking for someone who will commit to a consistent RP. However, I completely understand when things come up, as long as I get a heads up (if possible, of course.)​
  • Someone 18+. This is purely for my own comfortability. As (technically) an adult I don't want to rp with minors, and I hope that can be respected!​
What I'm looking for!
  • Romance is a must, however it can be realistic, fantasy, supernatural, whatever you prefer! I also would prefer a bit (or a lot, lets be honest) of angst and drama!​
  • Right now I am leaning towards gxb or gxg.​
  • Doubling (is that what it's called), playing multiple characters, preferably two characters each!​
  • Original characters, no fandoms at the moment.​
I do not have any plots in mind at the moment, however I am more than willing to look for some (or prompts to make our own).

With that being said, that concludes my search thread! I hope to be writing with some of you soon <3

b5NJi6x.png
Sure I am interested, and also looking to make a new friend along the way

I'd be down for a fantasy romance rp. I have a general concept that we can riff off of if you're interested.

b5NJi6x.png

Hello everyone!

My Requirements
  • Although I haven't properly rped in years, I am looking for someone literate. Preferably 5+ paragraphs (or as many as your heart desires!) , I want detail!
  • In depth characters. Give me backstories, deep personalities, and don't make them perfect!
  • Someone who can play multiple characters, of any gender!
  • As well as sexualities! I can to mxm, gxg, gxb, anything! And I'd love a partner who can as well.
  • Gut wrenching, tear jerking plots. If I'm not tearing up while writing my reply I don't want it!
  • Somewhat frequent replies. Everyone has a life, and I get that completely! But I am looking for someone who will commit to a consistent RP. However, I completely understand when things come up, as long as I get a heads up (if possible, of course.)
  • Someone 18+. This is purely for my own comfortability. As (technically) an adult I don't want to rp with minors, and I hope that can be respected!
What I'm looking for!
  • Romance is a must, however it can be realistic, fantasy, supernatural, whatever you prefer! I also would prefer a bit (or a lot, lets be honest) of angst and drama!
  • Right now I am leaning towards gxb or gxg.
  • Doubling (is that what it's called), playing multiple characters, preferably two characters each!
  • Original characters, no fandoms at the moment.

b5NJi6x.png
Hi Ghost! I would love to write with you sometime! I am an oldie and have been writing rpg for 4+ years now and love it. My strong points would be character building and detail, I write A LOT (you'll get no one-liners from me!). I can write just about anything though I typically tend to write male characters the most, and I other than Harry Potter and a vampire novel I am working on, I don't have a whole lot of experience with sci-fi! I'd be willing to practice though, and I love romance too. I am currently able to write replies most every day of the week, usually in the afternoons after work (I am a writing teacher.) I think the idea of doubling would be much more fun and challenging! Let me know if you'd like to write sometime! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back