• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings First Partner Search (Please Forgive My Stumbling)

WriterWannabe123

Um... In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure what to look for here, since there's such a wide range available. Let's see...

For fandoms, it might be easiest to just ask me and I'll let you know if I'm interested in roleplaying that. (Or, you know, if I've even heard of it.)

I'm also open to non-fandom roleplays and have a character or two up my sleeve that can be modified to fit whatever scenario we feel like putting them in.

I am open to whatever roleplay ideas you might have. Or, I'm at least open to listening to your ideas, even if I might not always be sure about using every detail you present. If you'd prefer I come up with the basic plot, I'm sure I'll think of something, though I'll probably ask for your opinion and suggestions on how you want it all to go, or even just how to start.

... I have no idea if that even made any sense but I'm just gonna go ahead and post this now. There may (likely) be edits to this post in the future, when I actually manage to think of something to say.

Thank you for your time.

--WriterWannabe123

~EDIT~

So, I see that a lot of these types of posts have lists of expectations and what the person posting can offer. I'm not that great at trying to sell myself but I can at least try to let you know what I hope for in a roleplay partner.

What I Expect
-First things first. I require posts that are at least more than one word. Yes, I am completely serious. I need you to give me something to work with, please.
-If you want me to double, I expect the same from you.
-... I kinda ran out of ideas for my own expectations here but I may add more to this later. X/

What I Offer
-I usually deal in fantasy settings. (Often modern fantasy but I did also enjoy my one experience with an original storyline in a high fantasy setting.)
-I can also do simple slice of life stuff sometimes, though I tend to like some magic elements.
-I am capable of playing character that are male, female, nonbinary, whatever works for the plot or my partners' preferences.
-I am open to romance in roleplays but I do not consider it a requirement. Again, whatever my partner is comfortable with is usually good with me.

Aaaand that's all I can think of at the moment! I wish you all a good timezone and hope to hear from some of you in the future!

--WriterWannabe123 (Again~ :P )

Last edited:
Hey! Would you be open to paranoid killer x detective trying to unearth why the killer was killing?

i was thinking lord dimetrescu, if you know who that is! the male vers of Lady dimestrescu from Residant evil village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back