• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom First Fandom Search ~ Mostly Anime/Cartoons (Craving Hazbin Hotel!!!)

Hani

Hani // 하니
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
quick warning: this does look a little funky on mobile, so viewing on a computer or large mobile device is recommended ^^

0978fc1176bb1eeee788ada7df9ed43c.jpg

INTRODUCTION

hello! this is my first time posting on here so sorry if it isn't fancy. i looked around the bbcode section quite a bit for inspiration, but i'm not very good with coding in general so -
but thank you very much for clicking this roleplay ad! this is a search for fandom roleplays (most of which are anime/cartoon oriented) so if you want a more original type roleplay you won't find it here. i will be updating the list of fandoms in this post soon, but for now i have my favorites up.
if you have any advice on how to make this post better, i'd love to hear! ^^

ABOUT ME

prielle.jpeghello! my name is Hani (online name/preferred name), and i'm new to this forum. the other roleplay forums i'm on are quite inactive, so i googled up some more active roleplay forums, and quite like this one. before i say anything else, i'd like to mention that i am not a native english speaker, my first language being korean, so if i say something that doesn't sound quite right or have slightly bad grammar, please don't get angry about it!! i'm trying my best QwQ
related to me being korean, i have a few korean typing things i still do, and this is what they mean:
- spamming "k" (like this: kkkkk) is a way of saying "lol" and signifies that i'm laughing
- kuh kuh kuh is a more mischievous type of laugh, like a gremlin "Ehehehehe" (at least that's how i use it)
- HUK is when I'm super shocked by something, an exaggerated version of "OMG"
if i say any of the above things, that is what's meant by them!
also, you can totally feel free to chat with me in korean/한국어로 저와 채팅할 수 있습니다 ^^

a bit more about me personally is that i'm 23 years old, i use she/her/hers pronouns, and uh...
why does this sound like a dating profile?? kkkkkk
anyways! i've been roleplaying for quite a while. this started as a nerdy hobby to get me better at english through my general interests, but now i love it/it's become my favorite hobby!! i hope to find lots of partners who are also interested in roleplaying with me and becoming my friend. my discord is on my profile for if you want to add me on there, though i am a lot less active on discord because my notifications don't always pop up for it.
and if timezone matters to anyone, i am PDT! I live in the U.S.

ROLEPLAY RULES & INFORMATION

i consider myself literate - advanced literate - novella, and would prefer my partners to be the same so that we can mirror each other's replies. (and i know that people might expect my literacy to be low due to the fact that english isn't my first language, but i assure you that i can write up to 10k words for my largest roleplay replies and my smallest replies are around 1k words (paragraphs wise that would be around 2 detailed paragraphs for my smallest replies and up to 15 for the most detailed I can go). i also would like my partners to be 18+ of age since i have a desire for romance in my roleplays (i don't particularly like platonic pairings in roleplays). i am fine with roleplaying on this site or on discord, and i MIGHT be willing to try out some other site/app as well if i like it.
also, i'm just putting it out there that, just like you do, i have the right to reject a roleplay. please don't get sensitive if i do reject the roleplay request, i'm not always going to be interested.
there are some bullets below the cloudy image that are other rules than the ones above!

9a96cbc4fcb25fa6a3ca1b901b36508a.jpg
  • no illegal/immoral pairings. if you ship minors and adults, toxic pairings (such as bully x bullied), or incest, please go touch grass and stop being a discord mod asap, it'll do you good​
  • don't rush me for replies!! i am a college student + a working person, so i don't always have time to come online. there will be times that i will go offline for a few days as well, but i will tell you if i plan on being offline for over 5 days (and yes, there are times i'll go offline for 5 days i'm a busy woman)​
  • no controlling my character(s)!​
  • even if our pairing(s) aren't queer, please still be accepting to lgtbq+ things! aka don't be homophobic cause i will talk about my girlfriend from time to time if we talk ooc kkkkk​
  • i don't enjoy gore, nonconsensual adulterous acts, abuse, or violence in roleplays. i also will not roleplay nsfw genres on here since it is against the site rules.​
  • i'm okay with offensive type humor both in the roleplay and in ooc conversations, but no racist jokes please!! (at first the getting told to not eat my cats joke was funny, but now it's very repetitive, and making jokes against other races than your own isn't very funny to begin with, in my opinion at least. my type of offensive humor is lots of insults, but not racially motivated ones)​

FANDOMS

Click the spoilers to see what I do for each fandom! Each will have ships, pairing rules, ocs, plots, etc (not all of those things in every one of course, it'll just have what I roleplay in the fandoms under each spoiler).

I am slowly updating this list with more fandoms, so you can ask if I do other fandoms not on this list.
(As for every single fandom I have yet to add to the list/the other ones you can ask about, I have:
Gravity Falls, Star Vs The Forces of Evil, Hunter x Hunter, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Timing, Who Can Define Popularity?, Demon Slayer, Stranger Things, The Promised Neverland, & Cookie Run Kingdom)

danganronpa_v3_killing_harmony_pc_monokuma_by_danytatu_dblaz2a-pre.jpg
For DanganRonpa, I highly enjoy cc x oc or oc x oc pairings. There are just so many ideas to mess with here, different timelines and AUs, different characters and talents, I like adding new things to it!
I am just fine with doubling as well as keeping just one pairing. Examples of the pairings are as following:
- Double ups: I play a canon for your oc, you play a canon for my oc
- Double ups: We both play 2 ocs
- Single: I play a canon for your oc
- Single: You play a canon for my oc
- Single: We both plan an oc
As far as character's genders go, I don't care! We can do m x m, f x f, m x f, nonbinary x any, etc etc,,,

If we do any sort of cc x oc pairing, here are the list of canon characters I can play (if their name is bolded, I have a higher muse for them ^^)
Togami Byakuya, Fujisaki Chihiro, Kirigiri Kyouko, Fukawa Touko, Naegi Makoto, Enoshima Junko, Ikusaba Mukuro, Owada Mondo, Celestia Ludenberg, Tsumiki Mikan, Mioda Ibuki, Komaeda Nagito, Saionji Hiyoko, Iruma Miu, Saihara Shuichi, Ouma Kokichi, Momota Kaito, Gokuhara Gonta, Chabashira Tenko, Harukawa Maki, Akamatsu Kaede, Ki-Bo
Note that I did not add SDRA2 or any other Dangan fangame character to this list. I have watched/payed many DanganRonpa fangames, but don't feel like roleplaying them. If any would like to talk about SDRA2 or Eden's Garden or other fangames with me though, I'd be delighted ^^

I have SEVERAL DanganRonpa ocs of varying genders, personalities, and talents. I also practically have an oc fit for every canon character in the series kkkkkk
However I will put a few ocs that I have a higher muse for in spoilers below. If you don't like them, don't sweat! I have around 40 more kkkkkk
Also, the following character sheets aren't meant to be detailed, mostly just to introduce a few characters. I have full fledged character sheets for all of them! I can send them in dms if wanted ^^

86774_czUg31ow.pngName: Luo (surname) Meilin (first name)
Nicknames: Mei
Aliases: N/A
Birthday: December 03
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Ethnicity: Mixed Chinese and white
Nationality: Japanese
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality & Romantic Preference: Asexual panromantic (does not hold an interest in sex with her partners, but has romantic interests in people regardless of their gender)
Height: 163cm (5,4")
Weight: 81 kg (178 lbs.)
Talent Title: The Ultimate SHSL Game Developer
Art Source: 💕
1537278_VMO1wkoT.pngName: Kah (surname) Ryung (first name)
Nicknames: Ryu
Aliases: Miyung (this is his generally known name/his fashion designer name)
Birthday: March 29
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Ethnicity: Mixed Korean & Japanese
Sex: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality & Romantic Preference: Homosexual homoromantic (🌈gay 🌈)
Height: 177cm (5,10")
Weight: 59kg (130lbs.)
Talent Title: The Ultimate SHSL Fashion Designer
6476_DoaYRVau.pngName: Klara (first name) Konya (last name)
Nicknames: N/A
Aliases: Miyuki (used in KG)
Birthday: September 4
Zodiac: Virgo
Ethnicity: Mixed Russian, Japanese, & Chinese
Sexuality & Romantic Preference: Bisexual Biromantic
Height: 170cm (5,7")
Weight: 60kg (132lbs.)
Talent Title: The Ultimate SHSL Puppeteer/The Ultimate SHSL Mastermind

As far as plots go, I enjoy many things! One of my favorite ideas is messing around with the killing games or creating a new killing game altogether. Or what about a peaceful Hopes Peak life? Or about what life was like surviving the tragedy? There are many aspects of the plot to mess around with and I highly enjoy them all.

DDLC_logo.svg.png
For DDLC, I enjoy cc x cc pairings. Screw the main character, what if Monika sought out happiness from the other characters trapped in this game with her?
I will do any cc x cc pairing possible for this fandom. If you need the list of what that would be:
- Monika x Yuri
- Monika x Natsuki
- Monika x Sayori
- Yuri x Sayori
- Yuri x Natsuki
- Sayori x Natsuki
From the above characters, I am able to play Sayori, Monika, and Natsuki well! I've tried to play Yuri before, but her character is a bit hard to play, at least to me.

This fandom revolves around very dark themes that I don't particularly wish to roleplay (in a more graphic sense that is). With DDLC I like the plot to be revolved around more hurt to comfort themes. Sayori's depression turning into happiness, Natsuki working towards getting herself away from her home life situation, etc,. Basically giving the characters all a more "happy ending" in a sense.

Screen-Shot-2022-10-28-at-4.13.58-PM.png
As you can tell from the spoiler title I am absolutely CRAVING roleplays from this fandom right now!!!

I like to do various different pairings for this fandom, cc x cc, cc x oc, oc x oc, any gender pairing at all, and I'm fine with doubles. I like cc x cc the best since it means our roleplay will be diving into the canon characters a lot more, but nonetheless I also love to use ocs.
This is a list of the canon characters I'm able to play (if their name is bolded then I have a higher muse for their character):
Angel Dust, Alastor, Charlie, Niffty
I am up for trying other characters, such as Vaggie and Husk, but I might not get their character portrayals correct.

As for ocs, I only have on Hazbin oc, my girl Aalka. Her character sheet does have mentions of things such as mass murder, but if you watch Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss then you probably don't need a warning kkkkkk

Also the following is not her full character sheet, just an introduction to her character. I can send her full character sheet in dms ^^
71f7b81a-c5f5-4740-afda-ec5279f233d0.png Name: Aalka
Nicknames: N/a
Species: Sinner demon
Sin Representation(s): Lust & Greed, she was very unfaithful to her partners while she was human and slept around a lot, murdering people that left her before moving onto the next. She also has committed several robberies and murdered people in the rooms she was robbing. Just a lot of s*x, murder, and theft.
Sexuality & Romantic Preference: Pansexual panromantic (if you're hot then you're her type kkkkkk)
Sector of Hell: Pride

Plot wise, I'd like to delve more into Charlie's Hotel, what the Pride ring is like for the sinners that can't leave, things like that. I want to explore into possibilities for different aspects of it all!

Helluva-Boss-Soundtrack.jpg
I know, I know, Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel are in the same universe, but I still wanted to list them separately.
I like to do various different pairings for this fandom, cc x cc, cc x oc, oc x oc, any gender pairing at all, and I'm fine with doubles. I like cc x cc the best since it means our roleplay will be diving into the canon characters a lot more, but nonetheless I also love to use ocs.
This is a list of the canon characters I'm able to play (if their name is bolded then I have a higher muse for their character):
Moxxie, Millie, Blitzø, Stolas, Verosika Mayday, Sallie May, Octavia

I am willing to try other characters from the series, such as Loona, but I cannot guarantee a perfect portrayal of those characters.

As far as ocs go I do NOT roleplay Aalka (the oc I put in the Hazbin Hotel spoiler above this one) for roleplays taking place in the Helluva Boss timeline/general plot. I instead use my imp oc, Driar, who's basic character sheet is in the spoiler below.
This is not her entire character sheet though! Just an introduction to her character. I can send the full character sheet in dms ^^
my-meiker-1680720865201871.pngName: Driar
Species: Imp
Sin Representations: N/A
Age: 27 (since imps are born in Hell, they age pretty similarly to humans in the real world, compared to demons such as sinners that live in Hell after dying at their human age)
Sexuality & Romantic Preference: Pansexual panromantic (slight preference for women)
Sector of Hell: Wrath

For plots, I really want to explore into the different rings of Hell and the demon class system, expand Blitz's I.M.P business, things like that. Exploring more into the universe/nation building is something that I want included amidst the romance for sure!

Given_Vol_1.png
Given is the BEST bl anime/manga and you cannot convince me otherwise. The genuine romance and relationship building plus the heart shattering backstories behind certain characters and things? God I love this series.
I only do cc x cc for this fandom, and want to keep the ships to just Uenoyama x Mafuyu or Akihiko x Haruki. For the characters that I can play, I can play: Mafuyu, Uenoyama, or Haruki. Just fine doubling as well!

Plot wise, I want to delve even further into the relationships of the characters, imagine what the day-to-day life for them all is.

MV5BMmRhZDI4ODItYTAzMC00NWQ1LTk1MTctZWYyMDY3ZTU3NWFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
Gambling lesbians omg flusghe 😳👉👈
I like to do cc x cc or cc x oc pairings for this fandom, and would much prefer to keep the pairings F x F since the show is revolving around female characters rather than male characters. However, if you have a cool guy oc I might be able to sway on that. Maybeeeeee

For canon characters, I am able to play the following (if bolded then I have a higher muse for that character):
Jabami Yumeko, Saotome Mary, Yumemi Yumenite, Ikishima Midari, Yomozuki Runa
I've tried my hand at other characters from the series, but was never able to portray others very well, so please don't request me to play a different canon for the pairing!!

For ocs, I have 2! They are in the spoilers below.
Note that these aren't the full character sheets! I can send the full character sheets in dms, these are just an introduction to my characters ^^

1243476_zTcAhNdC.pngName: Kanai (surname) Miho (first name)
Aliases: n/a
Birthday: October 26
Zodiac: Scorpio
Sexuality & Romantic Preference: Bisexual panromantic (leans a lot more towards women)
Ethnicity: Mixed French & Japanese
Money in Possession: ¥262,422,000 (roughly 2 million U.S dollars)
Rank/Position in Hyakkaou: She is at the very top of the board that determines who is and isn't a house pet, making sure to give more than enough payments to the student council and winning as many gambles as possible to keep her position and to keep her money coming.
8214_lwKf0kYC.pngName: Ishikawa (surname) Yoko (first name)
Birthday: March 27
Zodiac: Aries
Sexuality & Romantic Preference: Asexual Biromantic
Ethnicity: Mixed Japanese & White
Money in Possession: ¥91,867,300 (roughly 700,000 U.S dollars)
Rank/Position in Hyakkaou: In the top 10 on the leaderboard and has never even gotten close to becoming a mittens.

HD-wallpaper-beige-aesthetic-cute-beige.jpg
Outro

thank you for reading! i'd much prefer for you to dm me on here for a roleplay due to the fact that commenting on/replying to threads on here will bump the post to the top of the section, and the rules say that the interest checks shouldn't be bumped for 24 hours.
however if you want to leave a comment on my profile for me to dm you instead that's fine too ^^
have a lovely day/night!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back