• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom firenation's 1x1 cobra kai search {lgbt+}

firenation

doesn’t need any calming tea
i don't know jack squat about coding so please excuse the sheer blah-ish-ness of this search thread (":

THIS is probably one obscure topic, but forgive me for that. i recently watched cobra kai and since then i've rewatched season 3 ABOUT three times, give or take (rip). i'm starting a search thread on here because there's one pairing that's been absolutely rent free in my brain and that pairing is demetri and eli (aka "hawk") from the show. i have a lot of ideas about how to make this happen and what plot possibilities we could do that are both canon, semi-canon, and alternative-universe-y so please leave a comment or send a pm if you're interested!!!!

FGHHGFHYHFD please i love them so much and i have so many ideas

i don't know jack squat about coding so please excuse the sheer blah-ish-ness of this search thread (":

THIS is probably one obscure topic, but forgive me for that. i recently watched cobra kai and since then i've rewatched season 3 ABOUT three times, give or take (rip). i'm starting a search thread on here because there's one pairing that's been absolutely rent free in my brain and that pairing is demetri and eli (aka "hawk") from the show. i have a lot of ideas about how to make this happen and what plot possibilities we could do that are both canon, semi-canon, and alternative-universe-y so please leave a comment or send a pm if you're interested!!!!

FGHHGFHYHFD please i love them so much and i have so many ideas

It's been a while but if anyone is still keen for this let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back