• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Firefly's My Hero Academia and More Search Thread!

_Firefly_

Hey! Hiya! And hello!

Welcome to my little slice of the internet. Or at least my little slice of this subreddit. Which is like a slice of the internet within the internet, so I guess that makes it uh...what's smaller than a slice? NO CLUE! Moving on.

I appreciate you coming to check out my search thread. Seriously, even if you quite reading now. I hope you have a wonderful day and find what you're searching for. But for those of you still reading, let's get to the nitty gritty shall we? The sweet delicious meat of the thread. The tasty dessert piled high with strawberries!

My names Firefly. I'm an avid RPer who has delved into more worlds than I care to count. Whether it's a completely original world filled with magic, elves and swishy-tailed mermaids or punching my through villains alongside the cast of My Hero Academia. I have a great love for worldbuilding, adventure, and especially anything slice-of-life adjacent.

I've been writing for about 17 years now and now I feel old...oof. Don't get older it. It sucks. Not that I'm THAT old but like...I miss my mid-20's. Alas! Don't ask, cause I ain't gunna tell y'all what my age is.

See what I did there. Slipped a poorly written southern accent in there. Because that's how I roll. And because I may or may not love a southern accent and am a bit of a cowgirl at heart. Does it count as 'at heart' if I own several horses and ride every day? Alright. Maybe I'm a cowgirl for realsies, but I also do ballet! I'm the most elegant cowgirl you're ever going to meet. Unless you're looking in the seedier side of the internet, some of them MAY be more elegant than me.

ANYWHO! That intro got away from me. You're here to find something of interest to RP and I intend to offer a buffet of choices! So lets get into it.

Current Primary Craving: Currently looking to dive headlong into a My Hero Academia based roleplay. One that paralells the main story where we can grow our characters and enjoy everything that comes with it. I'm open to alternate dimensions, alternate plots as well as most things you can come up with! I'm willing to puppet a few Canon's although I typically tend to focus on OC's within the scope of the story ^_^

Beyond that initial craving. I thoroughly enjoy:

- Magical/Fantasy Settings (Runaway Princess anyone?)

- Slice-Of-Life (Of any sort!)

- Post Apocalyptic Settings (Though these have to be tasteful. As I'm a bit sour on them as of late.)

And for those of you craving some pre-established settings, I am always happy to dive into:

- MLP Based RP's.

- Full Metal Alchemist

- Harry Potter (Despite controversies, I grew up in this world and I'll be sleeping with the fishies if I'm giving it up any time soon. Separate the art from the artist and enjoy the world <3)

- Percy Jackson

- Star Wars

- Kaleido Star (If anyone knows of this anime and RP's it with me, we'll be besties for life. For serious.)

- There's a TON more and chances are I've RPed and enjoy whatever you're thinking of. So feel free to make requests outside of this list!

DISCLAIMER: I do not generally write Canon's except in specifically stated cases ^_^. I am in these RP's for the worlds and established systems, lore and stories we create. However, I have no issue sprinkling in canon characters tastefully.

Anyways. That's about it for this RP request thread! Please fire off your interest at light speed and hopefully we can bring something to life.

Find a reason to smile today,

- Firefly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back