• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž; ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค

cloudkiss

A quick warning before you continue reading: I'm a minor. If that makes you uncomfortable, I would suggest finding another interest check.
After all, why waste your time? However, if you're another minor or an adult comfortable writing with one, feel free to stick around.

Anyway, this isn't my first time here, it's just a new account since I took a break from writing for a little while. I didn't have the time.
I do (kind of) now, though, so I decided to start up again. This time, I want to try writing stories that are a little outside of my comfort zone.
What I mean by that is, I've been interested in expanding my horizons with different genres/themes.

I used to do a lot of platonic adventure + magical stories, and while I'll still be doing those things, I'd like to try out some new genres, pairings, etc.
The ones I'm most interested in, genre-wise, are: realistic (not necessarily slice of life), horror, supernatural (the genre and the show), romance,
historical, suspense, dystopian, and cyberpunk. I'm, of course, open to others as well.

There are some fandoms that I'm interested in roleplaying, as well. They are ranked from 1 (being the lowest) to 5 (being the highest), depending
on how much I want to do it at the moment: Supernatural (5), Harry Potter (5), Good Omens (5 or 4), The Witcher (5 or 4), Among Us (4), Criminal
Minds (5), Shameless ( 5 or 4), Rizzoli & Isles (4), Hannibal (4 or 3), Silence of the Lambs (4 or 3), and The X-Files (5 or 4). There are others, but I'm
not going to list them all.

There are also some pairings that I've been wanting to try out. These aren't going to be ranked since all of them are wanted right now. Also, either role is fine,
which is why none of them are bolded. Anyway, the list is: Supernatural hunter x Supernatural creature (think of how many ways this could go), Angel x Demon
(cliche? yes, but it's still really cute), Human x Guardian demon (thought it would be cuter than guardian angel), Assassin x Target (the angst that comes with this idea
is amazing), Villain x Hero (too many fanfictions led me to add this one), this one), Dumbass x Smartass (think of the sass), Pastors kid x Bad boy/girl (less cliche the bad boy
x good girl), Chaotic with a softside x Soft with a chaotic side (aka crowley and aziraphale), and some others I'm forgetting.

I'm tired right now, so forgive me if this entire post sounds oddly put together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread