• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Warriors RP

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
So with the announcement of Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes announced. It reminded me of the original FE Warriors game, that I unapologetically love (though that doesn't mean I don't have my problems with it). But it was a fun game with a decent story (I mean it wasn't Fates level writing so that good in my book). But I thought about maybe just doing a original story with a similar concept as the original game.

This story follows Princess Leena as on the day where she was suppose to take over the thrown from her elderly father, darkness attacks and strange monsters appear. Caught off guard most everyone attending the ceremony is killed by the monsters and even the princess herself is almost killed if it wasn't for a teenage Kana stepping into save her.

Again the story wod be really simple, pretty Similar to the original. Leave homeland to get allies, take back home land, kill giant evil dragon at the end. I'd like for us to make a plot up together and then we can discuss what other heros will show up. Obviously Kana is going to be one of since he saves the princess. But we can talk about the rest as I'm not picky. We can have them from any series, even fates and awakening.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back