• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Three Houses Rp? (Blue Lions CC x CC)

luminousmoon12

Hey everyone! My name is Mia and I’m a 25+ year old female looking for a FE 3H RP. With all the five year anniversary posts circulating recently, I’m back with the fandom feels all over again and would love to write out an RP with someone :)

A short bit about me - I’m looking for another writer who’s 21+ years old also interested in canon/canon m/m ships. All characters we write will be 18+. I enjoy romance-centered plots with drama and other elements mixed in. The canon universe is so interesting and lore rich, so I’m really craving a plot in the universe with any other elements we’d like mixed in. I’m definitely open to other plots as well though, so let me know if you have any ideas! I enjoy a lot of different plots including angst, fluff, politics, drama, omegaverse, etc.

I work full time so I may not be able to post every day, and I will totally understand if you are not able to as well. I write in third person, multi paragraph responses usually.

I’m a Blue Lion at heart, so these are the top characters and pairings I’m looking for at the moment!

Characters I can play:
Felix, Dimitri, Ashe, Yuri

Pairings I’m looking for:
- Dimitri/Felix
- Sylvain/Felix
- Dimitri/Dedue
- Yuri/Ashe
- Dedue/Ashe

I can also play a lot of different side characters as well to make plots more interesting :) In any case, please comment here or DM me if you’re interested! <3

Also here’s a small, super out of context writing sample of mine so you can get an idea for how I write:

“Felix…” Dimitri finally broke the silence, tentatively reaching towards him and stepping forward. Felix’s entire body tensed in response as Dimitri raised a shaking hand to his face, his thumb tracing along his skin almost reverently as those bright eyes continued to meet his. His palm was warm where it met his chin, so gentle despite its large size. He touched Felix so gingerly, as if he were made of porcelain.

Felix swatted his hand away a bit too late, tearing his gaze from his. He still caught sight of the flash of hurt in Dimitri’s expression, a sight that somehow pained him to see. A result of leftover feelings from when they were younger, he guessed. But this Dimitri was someone else. He couldn’t fathom why this Dimitri would dare touch him in such a way when Felix had made it all too clear how much he despised him.

“I am sorry.” He apologized, voice heavy and eyes drooping the way they did when he stepped into the training grounds and offered to spar only for Felix to turn him down, or when he’d offer a seat to Felix in the dining hall only for Felix to glare and scoff, choosing to sit by himself- anywhere else than at Dimitri’s side. Again and again Dimitri tried to close this impossible gap between them, but Felix wouldn’t allow it. He wouldn’t allow himself to be fooled that any part of the person he cared about could coexist with the man who tore down his enemies with glee, a sinister, maniacal laugh reverberating in Felix’s darkest nightmares where he had to relive the moment he saw the prince reveal himself as a monster. Hurting a beast didn’t matter. Pushing him away when he was crying for goddess knows what reason didn’t matter either.

…So what was the cause of this heaviness in his chest? Why was that crestfallen expression on the monster’s face hurting him as if he himself had been struck?

“What exactly do you want?” He spat, forcing a glare towards him, remaining guarded in the partially-open doorway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back