• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fine shrine l one x one

beribin

perpetually exhausted tree
eternally searching, etc etc etc

honestly i'm shite at making threads beautiful so this is gonna be a barebones sorta roleplay search
(you may have seen my other search floating around but for some obscure reason the editing tool doesn't really work with it, and i really wanted to add some extra stuff into the thread that i'm lookin for so ayup here's a new thread i've created)

baseline expectations
  • i always give my partners around 300 words of spell-checked, somewhat grammatically correct replies. i expect the same from you. (with that being said, quality over quantity. sometimes we really do just need to spit out a dialogue post to get things moving.)
  • i prefer to write over rpnation or gmail.
  • we'll carry the rp together, plotwise.
  • open to pairings of all sorts and characters of all sexualities. aight with platonic roleplays as well. think of the pairings section as a ... list of roles in a story. that may or may not see the two ending up together.
  • open to your cravings. please pm me with what you are interested in, and any ideas you have associated with it. half the time i get thoroughly irritated by "hello i'm interested in [insert x pairing]." messages

particularly craving
  • harry potter: a auror and a wizard member of the triads go on the hunt for a serial killer.
  • down and out policeman x organized crime member - i'll be honest my inspiration for this came from THIS video it's a fucking work of art pls enjoy
  • something miserable, dark and sticky
  • something light, frothy and delightfully happy
  • ghosts locked in the same place for years on end, only to be set moving again by - what?
  • reincarnation, the wheel ever-turning, crushing bodies beneath its bloodied spokes
pairings
  • chosen one x no thanks i didn't ask to be here
  • land god x king of the land
  • underwater creature of doom x pirate
  • priest x deity
  • criminal x policeman
  • artist x muse/their work of art
  • exorcist x ghost
  • nature spirit x urban spirit
  • merchant x mercenary
  • dragon x dragon slayer
  • holy person of religion x old god that they don't believe in
  • banshee x dying person
  • scientist x experiment
  • organized crime boss x bodyguard/second in command, protector x protected - that sort of vibe
  • organized crime member x civilian
  • a mail order bride sorta stich - mail order bride x housewife

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back